Period

This is actually a fluff so if you don't wanna read a fluff then don't read this. You are Steve's sister and you and Eddie are dating . this is kinda short. Have fun reading <3.

Y/ns pov

I and Eddie have been dating for a while now he basically lives with me and my brother. Steve Harrington is my brother I only met Eddie because he brought him to our house. I could not thank him enough.

I heard the front door open thinking it was my mom so I went down the stairs halfway and said "mom can you get me more tampons and some Midol" I waited for an answer "I'm not your mother" I heard back so I went all the way down the stairs to see my boyfriend. I felt so embarrassed. I forgot that he went to the store. "do I need to go back to the store" he asked me smiling " ill go with you pretty boy"  

time skip to the store

we got to the store and he held my hand the whole time we also got me so snacks. He paid for all of it "thank you my love" I told him giving him a kiss on the cheek " your welcome princess" 

we leave the store and go back to the house when we walk inside I start getting cramps so I go up to the room. Like 20 mins later Eddie comes into the room with water, Midol, and a heating pad. "thank you lover boy" I tell him smiling "your welcome my love" he says back he gets into bed with me and we fall asleep in each other's arms.