jealousy

@robairesgf this is your request I hope you like it <3 

You are wearing the shirt in the picture with botty shorts and no jacket. as you walk up to school Eddie sees you and walks up to you.

Eddie: what the fucking fuck are you wearing

you: just something I thought looked cute

You knew exactly what you were doing it was driving him crazy. You walked through the school door and almost the whole basketball team was staring at you. So just to drive Eddie crazy you walk up to them. "hi boys" "hi?'' they all say in return. you see Jason which is the one person Eddie HATES, "your cute" you say pointing to Jason. Eddie was standing in the corner biting his nails watching you flirt with the guy he hated so when you said that Jason was cute he had enough. He grabbed you by the arm and pulled you into an empty classroom. He looked at you and said " what the fuck was that" he said " I don't know what you mean Eddie"  you say looking at him innocently. 

TW: SMUT!! DEGRADING!!

 He turns around going to lock the door takes his boots off and walks up to and says "clothes off. now" you start taking your clothes off while he takes his off. Leaving you in your lingerie set and him in his boxers. "now your gonna be a good girl for daddy and get on your knees and suck me off" you get on your knees and pull his boxers down and kitty lick his tip "no teasing slut" he says as you take his whole dick in your mouth you hear him groan. "good girl". After a couple of mins, he cums and tells you to get on the table.  You get on the table and get in like a missionary position he shoves 2 fingers in your dripping wet pussy and goes in and out faster each time. He comes up to your tits and started sucking on them rough.

Y/ns pov

I moaned softly when he bit on my nipple. "be quiet we don't wanna get caught" his face goes down my body leaving kisses till he got to my heat. " may I" he says  I nod " words whore  "fuck me Eddie" He puts it in and goes at an inhuman speed. I roll my eyes back " look at me " he commands " o-or w-what " you said between quiet moans " ill stop" he whispers in your ear you quickly obeyed and looked him in his eyes. " e-e-Eddie I'm close " you managed to get out of your mouth " hold it slut". After he said that you throw your head back trying your hardest not to cum " what did I say "  he picks you up off the table and lays you on the floor (sorry I couldn't think of anything else) and starts ramming into me with no warning I dig my nails into his manly back (wtf) earning a groan from him. Also making him go faster than before his thrust is getting sloppy That is how I know he is getting close he. This goes on for a couple of mins he cums inside of me. He starts to eat me out and finger me so fast I pull his hair he hummed on my clit sending vibrations threw my whole body. Making me come closer to my high after a couple of minutes "E-Eddie I'm cumming" I practically yell  I feel him smirk on my skin knowing fully he just made me do that and he was so proud of himself.  We get dressed surprisingly I could walk. I walked up to Eddie and said "I love you " he replied with "I love you mi amor"  we kissed and I walked out of the side door and he walked out the door and about 2 minutes we heard "Eddie Munson and Y/n Henderson come to the office" we seen each other in the hallway and gave each other a concerning look and walked side by side " do you think someone saw us " Eddie asked "I hope not " I replied we soon arrived in the office and got nasty looks from several people. We shared a look that meant "they know" and " oh shit" the lady at the front desk told us the go-to principal and that he is waiting. He giggles to himself a little bit as we enter. I hit his shoulder and gave him the " this isn't funny" look. The principal looked at us in disgust and asked " why is it that you two are always getting in trouble at school and out of school" we both shrugged our shoulders  " I figure you both know why you are here" we nodded our heads yes "ok then" he said with relief "both of you are suspended from school for 2 weeks and pls pls don't do it again I beg of you" trying to hold in our laughter we both nodded yes he dismissed us and we go in eddies van and died of laughter. we laughed all the way to my house where he dropped me off. I walked into the house my mom looking at me with so much anger. the only thing I could think was "oh-shit''. "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HAVE SEX WITH EDDIE MUNSON AT SCHOOL" she screamed at me I heard Dustin upstairs laughing so hard and then heard something fall "i-i-m f-f-fine," he said between laughs. For the rest of the school year, Dustin picked on me and Eddie for that. 

the end

again this was a request from @robairesgf i really hope you liked it i spent so much time on it <3 have a good day or night.