new girl

TW: DRUG USE!! SMUT!! it takes a little bit to get to the point

Your dad got a huge job offer in Hawkins so your family had to move. You had to start a new school and start all over again with friends. As you entered the school you were looking at your classes trying to understand where to go when you suddenly bumped into a tall guy. "yo wac-" he said before he saw your face "so sorry I should have been watching where I was going but can you help me get to this class pls" you said picking up all of the things you dropped as you show him your classes  " of course love you have 1st period with me so I will walk you to class" he answers. You blush at the fact that he called you "love" "thanks I'm Y/n and you are" you asked him while smiling. " oh um I'm Eddie Munson also known as "the freak" he puts in air quotes. His actions make you giggle. "you have a cute laugh" he states. "thank you " you say while blush  "do you maybe want to hang out after school you don't have to if you don't want to" he asked while looking at his shoes. " yes, of course, how could I decline such a gentleman" you both laugh. Yall are standing at the door of the classroom about to go in when you hear him ask "do you wanna ditch"  "sure"                                                                                                                                                          

Yall walk off campus and Eddie tells you that you can hang out at his house.

time skip to his house

yall walk in his trailer he says "sorry it is a mess the maid hasn't come in a while" he earns a giggle from you  "very funny" "so uh do you smoke" he asks you scratching his head  "yes all the time " he pulls a joint out of his pocket. you start laughing. "what's so funny " "the fact that you just have a whole ass joint in your pocket," you say answering his question. he leads you to his room and holds the door one for you "ooo what a gentleman" as you look around his room that smelled of cologne and weed you see all the posters and then see his guitar. "you play guitar" you asked with a grin.  "yeah " he says trying to find a lighter. " ha found it" he yells s he turns around with a zippo lighter. You giggle "again with that adorable laugh" he compliments. He lights the joint taking a big puff trying to impress you he is dying from coughing so hard. He hands you the joint you take a hit. After a couple of minutes, yall are talking about life and laughing and then the two of you make a eye contact and you somehow get the courage to lean in and kiss him he kisses back and it turns into a whole make-out sesh...

smut warning <3

while yall are making out he pulls you on his lap ( yall are on the bed btw) you start grinding on his thigh. You start to pull his shirt off and when you do you guys go right back to making out your tounges fighting for dominance exploring each other's mouths. He wins the fight and pulls away asking "are you sure you wanna do this" making eye contact     (consent boo)  you nod " love I'm gonna need words"  he says lustfully " fuck me" you whisper in his ear.  Earning a groan from him as he flips you over so you are laying on your back he kisses your neck making hickeys wherever he can. he pulls your crop top off (picture of what you were wearing at the top) and your jacket leaving you just in your bra  "may I'' you hear him ask "you may" he takes off your bra and stares at your tits attacking them making you moan. You see a chance so you take it to unbuckle his belt.  he makes his way down to your pants. He looks at you you realize he is asking for consent so you nod  "words princess" " please Eddie" you whimper. He does as told taking your pants off and having a full visual on your black and purple shiny thong. He pulls them off as well leaving kisses on your thighs. He is now inches away from your pussy "Eddie please," you say as he dives into you. Making a bold stipe on your clit with his tongue. Earning a moan from you he puts one finger in you "E-Eddie fuck" you manage to get out he lifts his head up and says "you like that". The room-filling with moans "E-E-Eddie I'm gonna-" he pulls out his fingers and gets a condom. He slides it on and looks at you "Eddie please". "as you wish dear" he put it in going slow letting you adjust going slow at first but then he hears you say "e-Eddie fas-st-er" he goes faster and harder knowing the difference but he does both. Earning a long line of moans combining them with his name. The room is full of moaning and groaning from the both of you as you reach your high you tighten around him. Earning a groan from him "e-edde i-im c-l-lose" you say between moans "me too dear"  he says as both of you reach your highs.  " cum at the same time? " he asks you between moans "y-ye-eah" you answer him. After yall cum he pulls you into a cuddle. "y/n I have liked you since the first time I saw you, will you be my girlfriend" he asks " yes love".  After all of that yall fall asleep in each other's arms.

The End

thank you for all of the votes I got on the last one I know that this is really cringe but have a great day or night. Don't forget to vote <3<3<3<3!!! 999 Words