Prolouge

The sound of clashing metal could be heard from miles away, light and smoke billowing ot of the destroyed village. Two figures clashed in front of the moon, one Demon, one Angel. "You will pay for this Demon!" The Angel yelled as her sword clashed with the Demon's sending sparks flying. "Oh? Is that so?" The Demon chuckled as two more appeared amd knocked the Angel back as the larger Demon flew into a portal. The Demon was followed by another Demon and the Angel, the portal closing before anyone else could get through. A small Demon child sat in a corner of a burning building, tears rolling down its face. "Father, why did you leave..." the small child said as she buried her face in her knees, her dark blue hair falling down her face. "Lets go Satara!" Another Demon said as it lead her to a large castle on one of the neigbouring islands. The one and only reminant of Satan now was his memory and his daughter. The small demon spread her large dragon-like wings and screamed, all attacks being stopped and all fires going out. All demon's looked up to the flying child, seeing the glistening of tears and the glowing purple eyes of the Daughter of Satan, the Demon king himself.

Sorry that its so short but i had no ideas for the prolouge so i came up with this short little thing.

See you soon! DigiDarkWolf2600 out.