Day Two

Natariku's Pov.

Beep beep, beep beep, beep be- the clock was cut off by the sound of someone's hand slamming down on it. I slowly got up as my dad threw the blanket off of him and rushed to get up, stubbing his foot on the table and rolling on the floor in pain. "OW!" He yelled as i chuckled at him. "I swear even in Demon form you are as clumsy as a Human. Well i gotta go get dressed so i'll be right back!" I said as i grabbed one of the bags and walked into the bathroom, changing into the black jeans and dark blue shirt with gold around the collar thatbi bought. I walked out and put my dirty clothes in the 'washing machine' and headed towards the door, opening it and walking to 'MgRonalds' or whatever that place was called. I stopped at the crossing to get to the building and waited for all of the 'cars' to stop so i could pass. All of the cars stopped and i walked across the street and into the building, seeing a teen aged girl with pink hair standing behind the counter. "Hello miss, what would you like to order?" She said as i walked up to her. "I acctualy want to speak with your manager about getting a job here, and i will take a bacon cheeseburger please." I said as Dad walked into the restaraunt. "Hey Mr. Maou!" The girl said as Dad walked up to me and put his hand on my shoulder. "Hey Chi! I see you've met my daughter, Natariku." He said as Chi froze. "Your d-daughter?" She asked as Dad walked behind the counter. "Yeah. One second Natariku, im gonna go get Kisaki so you can get a job here." He said as he disappeared behind a bunch of machines. A moment later, my food was given to me and my dad called my name to go behind the counter. I walked into a decent sized room with a lot of furnishings and paintings. "So, Maou says that you are his daughter, correct?" The girl, i guess miss Kisaki, asked. "Yes ma'am Kisaki. I am his daughter." I said, my hands on my lap and my hair falling over my shoulders. "And you want a job right? I have an opening but its a full time job, if you're up to it." Miss Kisaki said as i smiled and lifted my head up in happiness. "I'll take it!" I said as i sprang up, a smile on my face. "Well, lets get your training started because i have only seen one person as eager to work as you, that being your father of course." Kisaki said as my dad stared in shock. "S-she gets a full-time job?!" He asked and i nodded at him. "Yup!" I said as i followed Kisaki out of the room and into a locker room. "Here is your locker, Natariku." Kisaki said as she pointed to a locker. "Thanks miss Kisaki, i really appreciate it!" I said as Kisaki gave me a uniform. "Go change into this and then we can get your training started." She said and i walked out, heading towards the staff bathrooms to change. I got into the uniform and put on the little visor thing with the MgRonalds sign and name in miniature form on it. I walked back into the locker room, seeing my dad and Chi sitting at the table. "Oh, hey Natariku. Turns out one of the fryers lit on fire and the store is closed so we can get your training done without any people around. Come on, i'll act as a customer and you will take my 'order', ok?" My dad asked and got up, leaving the book he was reading on the table. "Uhh ok.." i said as he out of the store, acting like a customer. "Welcome to MgRonalds! How may i help you today? Natariku, copy me when your dad comes up to the counter. Got it?" Chi said as she smiled at nothing. My dad walked in and looked around. "Welcome to MgRonalds! How may i help you today?" I asked and my dad smiled at me. "That was good for your first try! Try smiling next time though." He said and i glared at him. "Im not the type to smile on a minutely basis. Im a Demon for Hell's sake." I said and flinched. "What? I already know about Ente Isla so i kinda figured that you were a Demon, seeing as you are Mr. Maou's daughter. Wait, that makes you a-a-a PRINCESS!?" Chi said as she stared at me and i put my hand on the back of my head and slightly smiled. "Well, i guess you're right! But its nothing to brag about, even if your father was the person that killed hundreds, but that's in the past so its nothing to worry about either!" I said as my dad froze and eased up after i said it was in the past. "Lets try this again, shall we?" Dad asked and i nodded. He walked out and walked back in, looking around again. "Welcome to MgRonalds! How may i help you today?" I said, smiling this time. "That was perfect! I think you dont need anymore training for this job! That was fast." Dad said as he looked outside, seeing the street lights turning on. "Well, i think its time to go home. It's getting late and you need to sleep for work tomorrow." Dad said as i walked back into the locker room, changing into the clothes i was wearing before i got my job. Walked out of the locker room and sighed, knowing that at this rate i would never get back to Ente Isla. I walked home with my dad, seeing Alceil, Lucifer, and Emilia all sitting in front of Lucifer's computer. "What are you doing?" Dad said as i facepalmed, hoping that they werent doing what i thought they were doing. "Oh just spying on you guys through the window of MgRonalds.!? Oh uhh i didnt say anything!" Lucifer said as i saw what they meant. "Typical. Dumb google earth pictures show everything in the area of the camera. Well, you three will have to move out of the way because that is the spot where i sleep, ya know." I said and Lucifer moved his computer table. "Irushihara, why are always on that thing? I swear to myself that i will make you get a job!" Dad said as i grabbed my shopping bags from the previous day and walked into the bathroom, changing into my pyjamas. I walked out and grabbed my pillow and blanket and placed them on the floor, laying down on the floor and covering myself with the blanket. I stared out the window and sighed, wishing that my life would just get better instantly.

'Well it just did.'

-DigiDarkWolf2600