Day Three

Natariku's Pov

"AAAAAAAAA!!!" Emi screamed at me, waking everyone up. "What is your problem Angel?!" I yelled and asked at the same time, glaring at her. I looked around, seeing the strange looks on Dad, Alceil, and Lucifer's faces. "What?!" I said and looked down, seeing the body of a dragon. Scales, wings, tail, claws, spikes, and horns all in one. "What the crap is happening?!" I yelled, not understanding what was happening. "Natariku? Why are you a dragon?!" Dad asked as my body changed back to human. "Ok. What the crap was THAT!?!?!" I yelled and fell to the floor. "Could it be..." Alceil said and i looked up at my father, hoping that he had the answer to my problems here. "Could it be what Alciel?!" Dad said and i sighed, getting up. "I've only heard of it once but i think you are one of the dragons of hell. They are a type of extremely powerful Demon that can control and change into dragons. They are called the dragons of hell because their dragon forms are usually used to kill millions at once. I dont think you have the mental capacity to handle what would happen if you were to lose control of your dragon form though..." Alciel said and i glared. "Are you calling me stupid?!" I said and growled at him. "N-no your majesty! I am simply stating that if you were to lose control and kill a large amount of people at once, you would go mad over your emotions of the deaths!" Alceil said and i stared in shock and looked down. "Its not like i havent seen hundreds killed. A certain Demon used to kill for fun." I said as i got up to go get changed into some decent clothes, "I bet you all know what i mean." I grabbed some of my clothes off the clothes line and walked into the bathroom to get changed. I walked out and put my dirty clothes in the washing machine, stomping my foot and growling when the machine wouldnt work. "Damn it! Alceil, the washing machine's broken!" I yelled and Alciel came running. "First of all, ok miss, and second, i would prefer if you called me Ashiya." Ashiya said as he fixed the machine. "Thanks Ashiya."i said as Ashiya walked back into the living room. 'So, how did you like being a dragon?' A strange voice asked and i looked around, seeing only the room around me, i stomped my foot in defeat. "Well we have to get to work so bye!" Dad said as he grabbed my arm and hauled me out of the house. "What the crap was that for dad?!" I yelled in his face and he recoiled. "Calm down! I thought you had a full time job and most of the full-timers get to work almost as soon as they get up and you are going to be late on your first day of work!" He yelled in my face and i looked down in defeat. "Well guess you're right..." i said as i walked with him to the restaraunt with my head down. I got my uniform on and walked to the counter, smiling while in my mind thinking; 'why in hell do i have to smile all day?! Like, come on! Im a Demon, not a smiling human!' I sighed as another customer came up to the counter. "Welcome to MgRonalds! How may i help you today?" I said as the customer looked around at the menu. "I would like a bacon cheese burger and, a large ice coffee please." The customer said as i yelled the order to the workers in the back that were cooking. "Your order will be out in a minute, please step aside so the next customer can order." I said smiling as dad came and took my place so i could go on break, since i was there with customers for like, three hours. "Thanks dad, i'll see you in the locker room when its your turn to go for your break!" I said as i walked into the locker room. After three rotations of staff, the day was done and i was exausted. "Why did today have to be so busy? Like hundreds of people were in the restaraunt and there was no room at all! My face hurts from smiling all day due to how busy it was..." i complained and changed into my clothes to leave. "Hey Chi, thanks for your help yesterday. I swear that if you didnt help, i would be down in the dumps bad at this. Still, how do you all handle smiling all day?" I asked as i grabbed my bag to leave. "Practice makes perfect, i guess! I have been working here for almost a year so i guess im just used to it. Well, i have to go! See you tomorrow!" Chi said as she left, leaving me alone. I sighed and left the building, the sky littered with glistening stars. Once i reached my house, i didnt even bother getting changed before going to sleep.

These next few days are going to be a pain...

Peace out!
-SatanDigiWolf2600