Chapter: 1 Blazing Hatred.

One in a thousand years a dragon becomes soul•Fire.
Within a period of 200 thousand years another dragon is chosen but if it doesn't accept it's fate to be vacroniced
It sent down to a place of hell with cursed powers and abilities.

In a small village located at Bûrgh Hão
Lived a Young man who was A visionary but poor fellow named jiom.
He was a was a very hard worker.
He tried the first job he got that was martial arts trainee, he failed miserably and had countless injuries. But not him who was hurt, instead it was his master.
The next job was a vicious crime of a theif. But in his first mission at stealing a silver coin at a carnival, he got caught.
His current job is farming, he does pretty well and earns 10 bronze coins per month.
He lives with his dog named Snow.
He calls it snowy.
His father.
But no one knows about his mother, nor the village knows neither his own father. He was found near a skilé temple.

He was very honest and kind hearted.
Everyone in the village loved and cared about him. Specially all the children's and animals. He loves his dog very much, it was found near a river-bank while jiom was playing.
He loves to sing when he is sad or stressed.
In the middle of June. Or juang huan callender júne
He went to the nearby village named Goldēn Pì it was known for its golden crops.
But neither did jiom or his fellow neighbors knew what awaited them.
The army of sage and magicians ruled by the infamous tyrant general Wang Shi. he Was Told to Inhibit magical or perhaps cursed powers.
He attacked the peaceful and small village of Bûrgh Hão.
After Jiom returned....all he saw was the corpses of his people and fire..burning in his bones as well as in the houses....
He sowed and vowed to God himself that he...will take revenge for those who killed his father and his people.
He didn't found a trace of his dog snow though. he looked everywhere. In Houses in Caves in Forests. When he Suddenly found a voice of a pup coming from the forests. He knew that time that it was none other than his precious friend, Snowy.he rushed into the vastness of the forest, Caring about nothing else than his only friend.
He falled onto his knees but stood up again and searched.
He called out his dogs name and to no avail.
He soon felt asleep with only tears and sorrows left.

Who are you?
(Silence of eternal seemed as if)
Why are you looking at me? Hello? Am I in a dream? It's a inter-dimensional vortex.
Was all jiom saw just a dream?
But as he woke up the next day he knew it wasn't.
So, That Creature with Two Red Eyes was a dream?
So, It Must Mean that all the fire and dead people were dream too!
Father, Snowy!-
It wasn't a dream was it....no...
I better leave....but I Vowed to Take Revenge....
I'm Heading to Caspeare town.
As jiom headed to Caspeare town that sells over powered and normal weapons he was remembering a old friend of his....
There I am...Should I Head to his....well he is the only one in the town that sells stuff because of him the town has a reputation and a name.
Hello?...I am here to buy some swords...or more specifically look at some.....
AHH!..LOOK AT WHO CAME! THE MIGHTIEST GUY IN THE BÛRGH HÃO VILLAGE! HAHHA.
C'mon Stop it....I'm Here for business..
OH I GET IT FOR ROUGH BUSINESS..
I need a favour....
Oh What FAVOUR? MY Blocked UP Friend?
If you don't want to help me then, fine I'll find another merchant..
C'mon you and me..we both know there's no other merchant than me! Jiom.
Stop it Stuard.
Huh Ok Then....You Seem Serious...What Happend...
Listen close...
I went to the town of golden crops...
You mean Goldēn Pì?
Yes, while I was there selling my crops in exchange for a seed of it. Wang Shi attacked my village of Bûrgh Hão.
I came back from there and saw blood and corpses splattered around the group like drops of rain...And My Friend was lost....
Oh that's sad...would you like some water or something?
Yes, Please.
There ya go.
Thanks Frien-
It's not WATER! ITS-
Whiskey.....
HOW DID YOU GET THAT HEAVENLY DRINK?
Well it's a long story, I Was Walking In the Hottest desert and I found a fluffy dog. It had a bottle of 'whiskey' on its jaws. It also had a collar made of leaf it said something like....snowy..yeah.
I thought General Wang Shi putted a strict ban on tha- what? SNOWY?
Where did you see him?
Calm Down His In This room..
SNOWY! Awh Buddy I missed you soo much.
If your done talking with your pal there....would you mind lookin' at me precios' Swordës?
Yes.
Here this is a moon glove blade it's only 500 gold coins.
Next we have a wood cutters dream it's just 1000 gold coins.
Then we have a Saber'd katana it's about 10,000 Emerald Points. It's quite expensive. And I Have one more which I Highly don't recommend choosing it's a rusted sword. And did you hear about the myth of a heroic blade?
No? What is that?
Well...The true person who weilds the 7 elemental bonds that are, truth Hatred Honesty Kind Merciful Fire & Water Can Get it But where is it? It's not known for sure...None Of My Swords contain such powers but they are very nice and could swipe you off with a swing! And most importantly they are precious! So chose nicely and wisely....
Yes I will Stuart. I lost all my tillers in the fire that burned everything. I Have Nothing now....
You Know what....Here take this the Saber'd katana.
No! I can't! I will take the rusted sword!
No friend, Take this. please.
Thanks Friend.
You need to take one thing though.
What is it?
It's a friend ship hug!
*Hugs*
Now I'll be going. Bye.

End of chapter 1: Blazing Hatred.
© All rights reserved.
Adapted from YuShingLies'
Hard copy of book.