Chapter 4: Mysterious Dimension

AHH! Snowy! How did we get here now?
What is that thing flying into the distance? It might see us...let's hide somewhere where it can't see us...
I see a castle..It's The Castle of Wang Shi! Look it's his flag and his colour and everything! But the texture it's different!...that crooked and wicked magician....I Am Here to Defeat hi- wah!
The sun.....There are two of them!? There is one that's bigger and the other one is smaller.....What's goin on?!
I'm just dreaming...yeah I'm dreaming.

I wonder since I have found the wicked Wang Shi...can I Defeat him? I suck at fighting.......I still remember losing my very first fight against furikuâ! Well now, I should probably get training...what a coincidence! A martial arts teaching center! It's broken though I wonder if anyone lives there? It says M.A.T Martial arts teaching by huik dragon. Charge : 100% free and: wlc
Welcome to the world of htare! Where magicians and dragons live together in harmony! 1290890 B.C.E. ruled by Wang Shi
What?! It's 1290890 b.c.e? I think it was

350 b.c.e at my time....anyways I should enter probably.
Hello? anyone there? I'm Here for participation!....?
Argh...Haw! bae! Ba-hello..I'm the monster in your dreams...call me what you..call yourself...now that you know about me and who I am... tell me now,
Who you are.
I am you..was..you.. you just needed to discover me... remember your past? Little soldier?....
Flashback*
Cloud! Wait a second!
Haha jiom your flying too slow!
Jiom...
Yes, k--urg...?
Come Here...
Yes, Master....
Jiom...You are a very nice student.....I still remember the day when you were hurt and I brought you home...you were a small and tiny creature with wings...
That is when I knew you were the Draganoma...DragaNomas' are the dragons that are marked with the marks of Soul•Fire.
You...Jiom...are Special....than any other dragon...as the prophecy goes jiom..Once in a 20,000 years a Dragon is born. That dragon is a Draganoma. It is a extremely powerful being capable of shapeshiffting and remaking the universe. But if it's inner flame known as Soul•Fire isn't harvested it can become a danger to the world as it could greed to danger like the other 2 Draganoma's.
W-hat happ-nd to the 2 other Draganoma's?
They refused to become destroyed in soul•fire and hided from the world for centuries and planned a strategy to destroy this world and the afterworld with the foreworld. These 2 Draganoma's were immortal and unkillable until another Draganoma strikes them with a heroic blade. But a heroic blade can only be obtained when something achieves the 7 elements known as truth Hatred Honesty Kind Merciful Fire and Water.
And a Person is choosed to guide the young Draganoma that person is called a dugrumender. In this case it's me. And now, it's your time what would you chose? Jiom? It's not a force. If you want you can be turned into one or if you don't want you will be released.

I'd rather be soul•Fire, Master.
I knew it. Let's go to the ceremonial place.
Today is a biggest day in the history of the universe because our 3 princes' we'll be crowned as the kings of Crysteria, Void World, Gaia & InXineFerno! And The First ever Draganoma is going be turned into the holy Soul•Fire! The most powerful material!
Jiom...After You are turned into the soul•fire you will be returning as a human, crow or any being for that matter and you will have a soul•fire in your soul when you will remember everything that has happened on the day that furikuâ Was Lost.
Now, the Draganoma will be Souled!
*Chanting*
Bye Everyone. There it is the soul•Fire!
Hurry Capture It! Yes....Now, I Will be the Most Powerful being in the universe Hahahah. Not yet Ivono. Seoul get out. No FireVlast! Ivono! Why did you do that brother? I had no other option to save the world other than to kill you......

Seoul! What did you do!
Galactic listen brother!
End of flashback*
Where is the soul•Fire Now?
It's- *Blast*
Noo! What was that? A Blast...It's surely by Wang Shi he found out that we we're here..*Blast*
I Better Get out before it blasts again.
I couldn't get my answer!
*Boom*!
The buildi- it coll-apsed.
Snowy!....Are you there? I hope that he's alive since couldn't see her body!...?
Alarm: Intruder Spotted Near castle.....
Alert: Draganoma

It's a soul•fire Draganoma?! Capture it Now! I want it in front of me in my feet.. I command you to get the spotted Draganoma now!.
Yes. Emperor.....

I'm certain it's Wang Shi who did this! At first my village then my people...and now this? Your not even human....

Emperor Wang Shi!
HOW DARE YOU SPEAK MY NAME.
I'm terribly sorry emperor....forgive..me
Tell me what you have reported, now!
We have dug our way into the middle earth.
Great news...Is It what I think there is inside there?

Exactly yes, you honour Wang Shi...
How dare you do that again!
Slaves! Take him away to the cell of Valhalla.
Yes, Emperor Wang Shi.
Him too.
Noo please noo!
Morons........

I can't believe I lost everything....My Village my friends my most precious friend snowy to- now.....
But Now I Have Five Motives.
Find the Soul•Fire.
Obtain The Heroic Blade.
Get my revenge.
Demolish all 9 immortals.
Bring the world peace.

Operation started: 0%

10-20-50-70-90-99
100%
Operation finished.
Where Ami I?
This is od-
Is that a flying dragon!?
And that's the moon that has eyes!
And there is also a figure that I see in distance....it seems like a mouse.....why is my voice dimming down?...

OPERATION STARTED SETTINGS MOVE.

What was that?
all of a sudden I can't talk loudly!? I can't even laugh or scream! It's painful!
I wonder why this is happening...it's strange..what this?! It says 'volume button× volume degrading'
There are also some screws...I used to use them in Carpentaria the palace of carpenters...never used it after I got kicked like two days prior. hmmm seems like this is what's causing me to sound like this...very pain ful.i don't see any tool that could possibly help me unscrew these..Wow! It's a iron screwdriver! Only The riches had them! I'm definitely going to sell it after I get all my achievements! But that makes me wonder..who's helping me? I feel type of Weird talking to myself...guess lonephobia caught up to me...
I'm having a lower tune! It's getting more and more painful and lower.
I can't talk anymo-
(Mute)
Jiom uses the screwdriver to unscrew the closest screwed pole.1st one had nothing. Second was not the same!
He found a flying vessel! It's called a jet packet (not a jet pack)
He used it to blow himself up onto the air and unscrew the third and fourth holes! Then, he went straight to the rounded shaped. Button and pressed it.
WOWOOW I CAN TALK NOW! BUT ITS SO LOUD! HHAHA NO MORE PAI- MY EARS! AHH! I SHOULD SLLLLLLLOOOOOWWWW DOWN A BITT.

This corner hole is a vertical hole! It's different as well! Bet this is the portal!
Sike!
Jiom: Snowy! Your here?! I knew that you weren't gone after all!..snowy?...snow snow?...talk..
Snowy: dead silence.
It feels horrible! It's Icy and Spiky all in the place!

End of chapter: 4 Mysterious Dimension
Sketched drawing were inputted since original copies were not available.
Wish it wasn't that bad?
Vote for a edit on everything!
Hop in to the last presumable chapter of the book:1 !