Last Chapter: Crysteria

What's going on?! Were are my equipments?! They were so precious and pricey! And Why do I keep getting trapped in these dimensions?!
And WHO ARE YOU?!

Why are you Coming Closer to me?!
STOP!
Uh no...umm...would you like to spare me for some bamboo cookies?

Oh no AHH!

All hail the lord the powerful lord of feiror! THE Emp!

Servant of feiror (A)
Oh my Lord....We Caught this Intruder Seeking in our base last oaster night!
You shall decide whether or not we should keep him alive or distinguish him from the rest!

Servant of Feiror M
Uh I Think You Should go and take rest servant of feiror A you talk too Little
And quietly...we are the superior race and we might against those dragons! We shall take them down. But before that we need to decide what to do

With the Intruder what is your order your Emperor.

Lord of the Feiror Emp
Well speech Servant M You've earned my respect. I'm promoting you to L.
Now you will take all the decisions and I shall I finalize. Now, what's your request?
Servant of M
Yes your honour my decisi-

Servant of Feiror F
Me Good! Me No F! Me Emp! You Fake!
Yes! You Fake!

Servant of Feiror Emp
You Imbecile. I'm the real Emperor!
Guards take him!

Servant of Feiror M
Hmm...The dragons are the prior rivals.
We should take care of our army sire.
It's absolutely a disgrace of our Tribe!

Servant of Feiror Emp
Agreed..Take Further measures in improving our army..

Yes sire! Yes! Yes your honour.

Where am I?
You are in the mythical world unknown to others, Crysteria
The world made of Crystal and Dragons.
What's Crysteria?!

In the beginning there was nothing but a seed that was planted on to a small and tiny meteor.

The seed grew as time went and became a tree. That made Surface On the small and tiny meteor bigger than a holio star.
There were 7 apples that grew on the tree and are known as the sentral apples of the AfterWorld.
The After it self is unknown of what it is.

We call the tree: the tree of life.
Later on, the seven apples plucked by a being that had no physical form but was a feathered shaped curriculum.
The seven apples fell one by one in the so called lifeless fields of flower shaded areas called roses. It's now an extinct species.
The seven apples were extraordinary!
They were magical and mythical!
They could evolve!
They evolved into 7 different species.
The growth of the species in health and numbers were rapid!

Six of these Seven Species grew as Intelligent beings and the rest grew as
Beasts and mighty beasts.

The intelligent beings we're broken into 7 individual tribes after the Great War.
The Great Wars' details were Lost in history.

The six tribes were called
- Seralia
- Resalia
- Conquer
- Kerantos
 - Feiror
 - Daun
- Reshrome

Daun was a peaceful tribe but it had a high population.
Reshrome was peaceful as well and also had a dense population in a quiet small place.

Feiror, Kerantos were hostile tribes who would periodically attack several villages located around the planet of Crysteria.

Conquer was a tribe that only knew one word. That was conquer.
Thus their name. They destroyed several semi-tribes and greatly harmed and made the magical and blesses species close to extinct seralia.