Chapter 3: Endless Limbo

AHH!! Uh...who are you? I think I've seen you before.....but I can't remember where and how?.....and when.....
Argh! Mortal. I am...and...was..Al...ways....in...you...
Believe in the elements and I shall show myself to you. but before that I shall warn you...becarefull....the 9 immortals are always on the hunt for you....the 1st immortal already attacked....I Need to go now.......
No..you must...go............................
*Bark* Snowy!
At least your safe...thank goodness..
I thought I was trapped in whatever that thing or it...was...
There is a note here.....it reads as...to your surprise you thought that it was a silly dream...but I'm afraid not...but I wished it was..
That's weird it says by Tzü suñtzu shî kõa 6007 b.c.e.
It looks like jiom travelled to that dimension again! Continue reading to find out who and what that creature could be! And what the immortals are!

Umme..wa.ikâ tau áva shé banshé...
*Chanting* -???
What's that in the distance? It's running...RUNNING AT ME!
Later On.................................
...........................................................................................................
PLEASE HELP OPERATE THE MANUAL.
                     PASS.        WORD.
INSERT HERE
************
THANKS FOR OPERATION.....STARTING............

AHH c'mon where am I? Oh Not here again!
Argh....Seems Like Your Back here?
Hmmph I could answer one of your questions....
Wow..
Well then, the first question is where heck am I? 
Your in your own dispetter dimension that only a few people in your world have. I'm currently ruling over your dimension until you understand who you are and what your purpose is in life...................
I have one more question could you answer it?
Yes until it's  forbidden.
Ok, Who are you?
No, You Can not hear this answer it's forbidden if I tell you the answer it will cause chaos in the afterworld and the foreworld.
So, ok........................................................................
Then Get me out of this Absolutely endless limbo!!
As you wish......
Argh!