Mission 5

Author here:

To be honest, it's quite a pain to make this, let alone that Wattpad is buggy af. I prefer the old version than this shit

Also if you're wondering why our Y/n just reads minds, flashbacks will tell.

Anyways, because of this issue, I was thinking of splitting segments of early mission mangas into parts, but that would ruin some quality, yet this app is pure shit.

Also I'm supposed to make my own Reddit bot by now, but decided to just jump here and continue my version of the story.

I can use Grammarly for Unique sentencing, but I would stick to standard for now.

Also Cover Book changes while progressing through!! Cool right? (Oh wait you don't comment often)

Also Yuri is such siscon btw

Normal Convo
Narration
Mind speaking, Mind Talking
Ghosts Speaking
Random shit
(author's comments) <== Mind this!

Also thank you for adding to your reading lists. From now on, Lolirock Fanfics that are active (Project Valkyrie) is now officially halted. Due to demands.

Also someone is asking, when will be "My new future with Y/n (Rem × Make Reader) (Re:Zero Fanfic)" be released?

No it won't, I got hit with realization:

If Rem were able to be transported to the Earth, i can only imagine that less action, more lovey Dovey (but I suck making that happen) so I decided to drop it.

How about Transport Y/n to Luginica (Sorry if wrong spelling)

Look I'm surprised to see how lacking I am in world Knowledge of Re:Zero so I end it very quickly as possible.

And that's it

You can also contribute if you want (On this fanfic only)

Reference:

Mission 5 - (73%) MangaReader.io

Story:

Murdoch Swan: So you decided to apply here? Despite not knowing the answers to even these basic questions? Go ahead? Answer me.

This kid was extremely nervous facing Murdoch..

Kid: I just... I just.. uhh..

Murdoch: Well?

Walter Evans: I believe we've heard enough, you may go...

Father: Thank you for the time..

As the family left, they are disappointed of their son. and hopeless..

It's the Final Process of Admission Process

The family interview has begun..

Loid: For the first time in over a decade as a spy... I'm actually Nervous

Y/n: same

Loid: I've infiltrated the world's most vilest terrorist organization, I've stopped a nuclear weapon from launching with a second to spare, and none of that came close... To the stress to entrust the mission to amateurs...

He mindly spoken that, which made Anya and Y/n Concerned and having jitters..

Staff: Forger Family, You're next...

Loid: There's no doubt in my mind.. the operation is the very Crux of Operation Strix..

Henry Henderson: We meet again, Forger...