Mission 10 - Studying

Author's Note:

Sorry for not updating, even worse that I once promised to release the update of Blend • S × Male Reader. But now it's way past due date and I can't release the new chapters of Blend • S as I'm struggling to understand the nature of the series. Although I know the tip, but not the lore itself at the bottom yet.

And also I'm actually in some mental issues lately (stress, depression mixed with ADHD is painful for me, both types actually, bad luck) and I feel that my recovery will take even longer. Much worse I did self diagnose on my health since there's no psychologist in our city. And the next city is  expensive to take a check up.

I also decide to push this while ill (and rush the release of this) since it's almost Christmas and this is my early gift for you along with the new cover book for staying and reaching new heights for me.

Code:
Normal – Normal Talking

Thinking – thinking to oneself only

Underline Telepathy – Communication via mind2mind

Bold and italics – Narration

March 22, 1963

Story:

MangaReader.to – 70% Source

Y/n: So, the Denominator is three, that makes it 1/3. So to put it another way, if you had three – thirds , you now have one. Easy, right.

Anya and Y/n are studying Math in Fractions.. Y/n was happy to be able to teach Anya but for her.... It's a mental insanity.

And Anya's Brain cells are fried.

Yor: Um. Y/n, I think you should give Anya a little break..

Y/n: uhhh.

As y/n looked at Anya, he lost hope to teach Anya.

Y/n: Well I guess we can now stop.

Loid: No time for that. She needs to learn this today.

Y/n: But I want to study myself too. And Anya's now gloomy. I've tried making everything so simple for her, and she still can't understand!

Anya: After what happened with Damian Yesterday.....

Loid: *sigh* go study then Y/n, as for her I'll continue the Study for Anya.

Y/n: ok.

Y/n Stood up and went to his personal Desk, now pulling out a Biology Book and starts studying.

Loid: Let's start, Anya.

Anya: My plan B to Befriend the Desmond Family through him is effectively dead.

Flashback:

Damian: I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOUUUUU!!!

Loid: That Leaves us with only Plan A – Anya Becoming an Imperial Scholar, so I need to do whatever I can to boost her chances!

Loid: No spy cartoon tonight, if you don't finish this, understood?

Anya was Beyond Shocked at what Loid said, now it is a panic for sure

Meanwhile, Y/n is trying to get a hold of the current situation for Anya

Loid: So what the answer on Number 4?

Anya: Fine, I'll read papa's mind for the answer...

Loid: So this formula here.....

Loid: Changing our focus to access via the acquisition of ..... Merits brings with it certain challenges beyond the...... Ultimately the goal is to gain access to Desmond's ......... Circle by whatever means necessary...

Anya: Bwah?!

Y/n tried to laugh but he decided to hold it off. Meanwhile Anya is dizzy for reading the whole base of operations for WISE

Yor: Uh.., Anya are you okay?

Anya: Oh! I'll read Mama's Head too!

Y/n: Oh boy..

Yor: Okay, let's see, the Denominator is 5 which means it's been divided into 5 parts! Although maybe it would be easier to think of it in as a terms of torso with 4 Limbs, if you were to begin serving them. Oh but then, you're still left with the Head! So really, I guess the body has a six parts? Anyway Five, huh.... Five... You know an "S" looks like a lot like an "S" (tf are you thinking?)

Anya: waaaaaaa?

Y/n: Bruh

Anya: I'll try to read Y/n...

Y/n: oh no think of something!