Mission 8

Normal Convo
Narration
Mind speaking, Mind Talking
Ghosts Speaking
Random shit
(author's comments) <== Mind this!

Author Notes:

I decided to cancel Takt.op Fanfic (Titan × M! Reader) because I would rather make Blend • S × Male Reader.. since the serialization is finished and I don't have to courage to search for musical renaissance stuff.

Also I actually want to add Tadano Hitohito here. I decided to stop the idea

Also I got a new phone lol, now I can type in good performance

Also my foot is swollen, fuck. But the pain is gone, bloat is still there.

Also it's hard to think the scenario around Y/n actually atm

Reference:
Chapter 8 - MangaReader.to (81%)

Remind you that this book copyright info is public domain
Anyone can recreate revisions by this

Story

Housemaster: You are the chosen Few!! Due to your hard work, and perhaps that of your guardians, you could've crossed the threshold into the hallowed halls of Eden Academy. That is a feat to which only the 228 Elementary Students and 554 Junior and Senior High students assembled here can lay claim. Congratulations on your Achievement! From the bottom of our hearts, all of us at the Academy Welcome You!

As the choirs start singing the Eden's Alma Matter, there's Loid now finally thinking of progressing to another part of the Operation Strix.

Loid: At long last, i finally through the door.

Anya:*looks around* Papa, Everyone's wearing what I'm wearing!!

Y/n: That's how uniform works, Anya.

Loid: But the challenges have only just begun.

Flashback

Sylvia: Are we clearz Agent Twilight. To enter Desmond 's Clique, the primary thing you must do is to have your daughter or both chosen for the imperial scholars program. To be selected, she'll need to distinguish herself in a wide variety of subjects. Do not forget, Twilight- the future of East-West Relations depends on success.

End of Flashback

Loid: Making this child an Imperial Scholar, is a plan I've already largely abandoned..

Anya: Nga!

Y/n: Interesting.. I'm still aiming for that tho.

Loid: Rising to the top of the school so full of Exemplary students is a fool's errand.. in any case..

Faculty: I will announce the class and Homeroom Teacher Assignments! When called, Step forward.. I'll begin with Class 1, Specter House.. William Howard Theodore Russel. Grace Fein. Jessica Clark.. On the Class 2 Cune Hall, Lucy Garrett.

Yor: I wonder which one Anya will be Assigned to?

Loid: Who knows, even for Y/n..

Loid: I do actually.

Faculty: Class 3, Cecile Hall.

Loid: Because i managed to make a little change for the sake of the mission.

Faculty: Alice Paulette, Edward Perkshire.

Loid: I got Anya assigned to his class

Faculty: Damian Desmond..