Thou Shalt Not Kill

Requested by 0bEE_hIvE

[Demon Murada]
[Angel Trio]
[Demon x Angel]
[Angel and Demon Au]
[Fluff]
[Murada x Trio]
[Violence ⚠️]
[Blood ⚠️]

×××××

Let me tell you how the world works here.

At the age of 6-7, you will get to see if you're an angel or a demon. But no one. I mean no one in this world has ever get a fallen angel, and a seraphim at that.

~~~~~

The four stood in front of the elders and Kami nervously. Kami smiled gently at them and calmly called them to walk towards.

They did what was told and waited.

Hashirama was the first to be consumed with light. After it died down it revealed white beautiful and majestic wings. He was a dominion angel.

Next was Tobirama. The same thing happened and just as expected, he was a virtue angel.

And then Madara, as the same light consumed him, Murada was nervous. The light died down. Unlike the other two, Madara has four wings, he was a cherubim angel which was rare.

The trio look at Murada with a smile to reassure him that he'll be ok. He smiled and took a deep breath.

The light climbed it's way to Murada's head, consuming him whole.

After what felt like years the light disappeared. Gasps was heard from every corner. Murada was confused and scared so he turned his head to look at his wings.

He was speechless.

He has six wings, seraphim wings, and they were black. They weren't demonic wings but their coloring isn't angelic.

"Fallen!" Kami howled. The archangels appeared behind the 6 year old Murada and roughly grabbed him by the shoulders.

The trio screamed and tried to get Murada but the elders had grabbed them before they can come closer to him.

Murada cried out their name and look at Kami with tears, wanting to know why they were doing this, the being didn't even looked at him.

When they were outside the golden palace, the archangels harshly dropped the child and pushed him from the heavens.

The child screamed as he look at the heavens with betrayal and anger. He had never felt this emotions before but he knows they are not pleasant.

The child stopped screaming and look at the heavens with blank, empty, devoid of emotions eyes. He now remembered why they did this and why he has black wings as the darkness.

He had sinned.

~~~~~

The trio cried as they had just witnessed their friend, brother, being banished. Kami came down from his throne and walked towards the three crying children.

"Wipe those bitter tears, he has sinned. Forget him" They said as they kneeled down and look at them. The trio sniffed and wiped their tears but still held a frown.

"We must celebrate, for you three are the most angelic among the others" They said as they ordered everyone to prepare their finest foods, beverage and golden utensils.

The three children stayed quiet and followed kami. What sin did Murada commit?

They won't be getting answers. For he is no longer with them.