Forget-me-not

Requested by Malia3411577

[Angst⚡]
[Madara x Murada]
[Dead Murada]
[Dead Au]
[Original Plot]
[Cheater Hashirama]
[Cheater Tobirama]
[Manipulation⚠️]
[Violence⚠️]
[Death⚠️]
[Suicidal thoughts⚠️]

×××××

Murada knew they were cheating on him. He just acted as if nothing happened.

Madara and the kids always visited him. The Senju brothers? They didn't visited him, not even once.

Murada knew he couldn't survive. The katana was coated with unknown poison. He had been throwing up blood for the past few days.

He tried to stay alive.

Until he couldn't handle it anymore.

The next day Madara, the kids and others (except the Senju brothers) came to visit. They walked inside the room to see a pale, cold, body of Murada.

Shadow hugged his sobbing best friends as he tried to hold his tears in. Madara screamed Murada's name as he shook him violently, the kids was hugging each other as they watched Madara tried to wake their papa.

He never woke up.

~~~~~

Dead. Murada Uchiha, The first Hokage and everyone's beloved twin. Was now dead. They don't know how he died but Madara found him somewhere around the ×××××××× compound with a katana piercing through his abdomen.

They thought maybe it was an assassination. I̶t̶ w̶a̶s̶

Everybody mourned for the death of Murada Uchiha.

~~~~~

Madara was sitting beside his brother's cold, cold, body. Laying on a clean white futon, dressed in all white as the Uchiha Clan Crest held behind his white yukata.

Madara caressed his brother's bitter cold cheek as tears began building itself in his organ of sight.

"Murada..." He croaked out as he held his twin's ice cold hand.

"Murada.. Please, please, I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. Please" He said as he continued on apologizing for not keeping his promise.

A dark figure stood behind him, watching him cry, as he as kept on saying sorry. The figure made himself known by appearing across Madara.

The Uchiha look at the figure and immediately pulled a katana and pointed it at the figure's throat.

The figure stayed still and silent, ignoring the weapon that is inches closer to it's dark skin (?).

"I am not here to harm you or steal your brother's cold body" it said stoically. Yellow eyes stared through Madara's soul as the Uchiha glared at him, not believing him in the slightest.

"I am Zetsu" it introduced itself.

"I am your brother's will. I had been created to look after him, until the day he die, and once again bring him to life with all his glory" it said as the thing caressed Murada's hair.

"His.. Will?" Madara said, his voice cracking at the thought of his brother alive with him. He is in no way including those Senjus. Those bastard, how could they replace him so fast after his death? Fools. Traitors. This village is full of traitors and liars.