Demonic love

Requested by DemonicPansexual

[Angel Murada]
[Demon Trio]
[Angel and Demon Au]
[Angel x Demon]
[Trio x Murada]
[Angst]
[Smut]
[Angst and Smut]
[Forced Smut ⚠️]
[Blood ⚠️]
[Toxic ⚠️]
[Suicidal thoughts ⚠️]
[Violence ⚠️]

×××××

The war between the angels and demons has been happening for who knows how many years, the trio had taken an interest on a certain right-hand man of Kami.

Those beautiful white wings, those soft looking features, and most importantly. Those beautiful and hypnotizing onyx eyes.

They want him so bad. And when they want something, they always get it no matter the cost.

~~~~~

The sound of spears and swords clashing was all that could be heard, along with the screams of the pained. Murada was currently battling five demons but he defeated them with no difficulty.

As he was battling, a certain trio was watching him from afar, admiring his fight and him.

Madara grabbed a bow and arrow, Hashirama and Tobirama look at him and nodded.

He aimed the arrow at Murada's wing but did not shoot yet. Waiting for them to retreat.

~~~~~

Murada noticed that they were decreasing and ordered every angels to retreat.

They all opened their wings and flew up the heavens as it started to close. Murada was the last to fly until he was shot by an arrow on one his wing. He screamed in pain as he fell somewhere in the destroyed, used to be, Earth.

The Heaven's gates had closed by the time Murada fell.

The three demons wasted no time and made their way towards where Murada had fallen to.

They ordered every demon to go back and prepare for the next attack. They all did what was ordered and retreated back down in the firey hole of hell, filled with the screams of humans being tortured or burning in hot flames.

When all demons had retreated, the three of them began searching for their beloved Angel.

Somewhere in a dead forest, Murada was on the ground, he gently grabbed his injured wing and tries to get the arrow out but the sharp weapon was deep in his wing that the point of the arrow was on the back.

His hands shake as he tries again.

Heavy footsteps could be heard. He turned around looking around the area, the footsteps sounds was everywhere, he went to grab his spear but a foot crashed it in half.

Murada's whole body shook as his brain screamed at him to stand up and run.

He attempted on standing up but someone pinned him down. A hand on his back of the neck, as the demon tied his hands up with thick ropes, he look at who is doing only to see not one. But three demons.

They seem to be high ranking ones as well judging by their height and body size. He was small compared to them.

"My my, you're even more beautiful up close~" The long haired demon purred as he kneeled down and grabbed Murada's chin, lifting it a little, and look at him with lust.