Chapter 1-Meeting Aaron

Kayla P.O.V

I woke up hearing my alarm go off I walk into my sister room trying to wake her up.

Me: Kaley wake up its time for school.

Kaley: I don't want to go

Me: Getcho Ass Up Now!!!

Kaley: Ughhhh.

She gets out the bed and walks into her bathroom.I walk back into my room. Oh i'm sorry let me introduce myself. My name is Kayla Stone. I'm 17 years old, I have a twin sister name Kaley Stone but were not Identical twins we are Fraternal twins, I'm dark skinned, black hair and brown eyes.I'm a big girl,thick, phat girl or whatever you want to call it. I'm the quiet and shy twin but once you piss me off I'll snap. But enough about that. I went into my bathroom and and took a shower, careful not to wet my hair; when my hair gets wet it gets really curly. Afterwards I walked out of my bathroom and into my closet.

Even though i'm a big girl I know how to dress. I brushed my hair down and was ready to go. I walked into the kitchen, my mom was in there cooking breakfast. Me: Good morning mom

My mom turned around, smiled and said " good morning sweetheart, you want something to eat?"

Me: No ma'am me and Kaley are going to stop at grandma's shop.My grandmother owns her own coffee shop.

Mom: Okay. Is your sister up

Me: Yes.After I said that Kaley came downstairs.

Kaley: Heyy ma, Heyy Kay

Me: Good morning Ley

Mom: Morning Sweetheart

Me: Ley it's time to go We made our way to the garage, getting into my Range Rover making our way to grandma's coffee shop.

(At Coffee Shop)

I walked into my grandmother's shop ordering my coffee, I turned around and bumped into somebody and fell on my butt.

Me: Dang watch wh-I stopped mid sentence looking up at the boy that I bumped into. I was looking into his eyes.

(Aaron in the Media....)

He was saying something but I was mesmerized by his brown eyes. He started to wave his hand in my face, thats when I snapped back into reality.

Me: Huh..What did you say?

Boy: * He smirked then said* I asked if you was okay ma?

Me: Oh. Yeah i'm okay.And my name ain't 'Ma'.

Boy: Well can you tell me your name 'Beautiful'?

Me: *I crack a small smile* My name is Kayla.. And what is your?

Boy: Well its nice to meet you Kayla, my name is Aaron

Me: Its nice to meet you to, Aaron.

Cash Register Lady: Order #35 I walk up to the counter ready to pay the lady.

Cash Register Lady: That will be $12.87. While I looked down at my wallet a hand reached over me and handed the lady a $20.00 bill and says " Keep the change".I look over my shoulder and it was Aaron.

Me: Thank You..But I could have payed for it myself.

Aaron: You're Welcome. I know but I wanted to.I shaked my head and grabbed my cup and made my way to the door. But I was stopped by Aaron.

Aaron: Can we atleast trade numbers Kayla?

Me: Sure. < I grabbed his Iphone 6 plus and put my number in as 'Kayla :*'I gave him my galaxy S5. When he handed it back to me it said 'Hubby'

Me: Really Aaron?

Aaron: Yeah.I'll call you later 'bae' I shook my head while walking out the door and got back into my truck and headed to school.

Kaley: What took you so long?

Me: I bumped into a guy.

Kaley: Oh Okay.