Surprise, Surprise

Rico P.O.V

I was sitting in my office getting head from this hoe, named Ummm. Damn I don't even know the hoe name. She stop and started to say

Hoe: Babe are you going to take me shopping.

'Ummmm  Ma I don't even know your name.'I said getting up from my seat.

Hoe: My name is Brianna

'Well Brianna.Thanks for the head but its time for you to go

Brianna: I thought you said you wanted to be with me

'When the hell did I ever say that.You must got me confused with somebody else.

Brianna: I ain't no hoe

'Girl you need to stop lying you know every boy in school hit that. You just be handing out free "loose" P***y.'

She looked at me and said "Fuck you"

'No thank you.Your p***y is to loose for me'

She grabbed her shoes and walked out my office. Hoes these days, thats why I want to be with  Kaley. I know at first it seemed like I didn't like her but she acted like she was better than everybody else.My thoughts were interupted when my phone started ringing.

'Talk'

Aaron: Aye man come down to the hospital

'Why? What happen?'

Aaron: Somebody beat Kaley up man. Me and Kayla just got here.

'Alrite.One'

Aaron:OneI grabbed my keys and walked out my office and got into my car. I wonder what happen to her?

(At the Hospital)

I made my way into the hospital, walking up to the door. I knocked and there was no response so I walked in, and Kaley and Kayla was talking they did not realize that I was in the room

Kaley: Kayla he's coming back to get me he's going to kill me!

Kayla: He's not going to hurt you no more.

'Who is "HE".

'Kaley: Umm nobody

'Kaley don't lie to me'

Kaley: I'm not lying

Kayla: HIS NAME IS KILLA..HE BEAT KALEY UP, HE BROKE HER RIBS, AND HER JAW...THERE ARE MULTIPLE BRUISES ON HER BACK, AND LEGS. WE HAVE TO LEAVE RIGHT NOW HE'S COMING BACK TO GET HER.

'You're not going anywhere, and if he lays another hand on her I will kill him.'

Kayla: Okay.

'Kayla can you give me and Kaley some privacy?

Kayla: Sure.She walks out the door, and I make my way towards Kaley.

'Kaley what happen?'She starts crying I get up and hug her. She puts her head in the crook of my neck.

Kaley: You wasn't there, to protect me.

'Baby', she lifts her head to look at me and I said; I promise I will protect you now.Okay?She nodded her head.

Aaron P.O.V

Kayla was walking into the lobby.

'Baby you okay?

'Kayla: Yeah Babe i'm okay.Sorry about the date

'It's okay there's going to be plenty more'She smiles, I lean over and kiss her she kisses me back. I pull away and say " and plenty more of those". She laughs.