Chapter 2-Meeting Rico

Kaley P.O.V

I was sleeping peacefully in my bed. Until my sister came into my room trying to wake me up.

Kayla: Kaley wake up its time for school

'I don't want to go'

Kayla:Getcho Ass Up Now!!!

'Ughhhh' I walk into my bathroom. Let me introduce myself. My name is Kaley Stone. I'm 17 years old. My twin sister name Kayla Stone we are Fraternal twins, I'm light skinned, black hair and grey eyes. Me and my sister are THICK girls. I'm the loud, crazy and wild twin I love to party.I went in my bathroom and took a shower.Afterwards I walked out of my bathroom and went into my closet.After that, I put my hair into a sloppy ponytail. I walked into the kitchen.

'Heyy ma, Heyy Kay'

Kay: Good morning Ley

Mom: Morning Sweetheart

Kay: Ley its time to go We walked into the garage and got into Kay car. I would have drove my car, but I was grounded. So we took Kay Range Rover making our way to grandma's shop.

(At Coffee Shop)

(30 minutes later)

After Kay got her coffee we made our way to school.

(At School)

Me and Kay made our way into school, when Kay stopped me.

Kay: Ley I see that boy I was telling you about in the car

'Where?'

Kay: Over there by the lockers.I look over there and there was two boys leaning on the lockers they both were dread heads. We start walking to class when one of the dread heads start walking towards us and called Kay name "Kayla?"She turned around "Hey Aaron, I didn't know you go here".

Aaron: Yeah I started today.

Kay: Thats cool.Oh Aaron this is my sister Kaley

'Hey'

Aaron: Hey Kaley.Oh come meet my cousin.

'Okay'.We both said.

We walked over there. Aaron starts talking, " This is my cousin Rico.Rico this is Kayla and her sister Kaley

Rico: Wassup

Kayla: Hi

'Hey'. I said really low. This boy was fine as hell.

It got really awkward so Aaron broke the silence.

Aaron: So um Kayla what classes you have.

Kayla: Math, Science,History, and Music.

Aaron: That's what's up I got all those classes to,except music I got English.You want me to walk you to class.

Kayla: Sure

Me and Rico was just staring at them like ' Really you just going to have a convo without us'.

'Aaron can I talk to my sister for a minute?'

Aaron: Yeah

Me and Kayla walk over by her locker. While Rico and Aaron stand there talking.

'Bitch why you trying to leave me with that guy'

Kayla: Stop being scared, and I know you think he fine I saw how you looked at him.

'I'm n-.But before I got to say anything I saw Aaron and Rico approach us

Aaron and Rico starts to approach us. Rico speaks up.

Rico: Scared of what?

Kayla: She's scared to be left with you

'Girl ain't nobody scared of that THING!'.

Rico: I'm a MAN not A THING.

'Whatever'.

Aaron and Kayla walk off to class, leaving me and Rico.He was about to say something until, Brianna loud mouth walks over.

Brianna:Hey baby. She looks at me and roll her eyes and say 'why the fuck is you talking to my man, Hoe'.

I just looked at Rico then her and rolled my eyes and walked off.I dont have time for ratchet hoes like her.I start walking to class, but I can hear Rico say 'How many times do I have to tell you you're not my girl your just a hoe I get head from'.I just shooked my head and headed off to class.