shirt, y.okt (jjk)

shirt

wc: 0.3k
genre: fluff, established relationship, gn!reader
warnings: none!

3kgenre: fluff, established relationship, gn!readerwarnings: none!

Yuuta Okkotsu is three things right now:

Exhausted, sore, and extremely deprived of you.

Maybe it's because Satoru had trained him a little extra hard today, or because of the unusually shorter patience Maki had today, or the amount of times he'd been beaten to the ground by Panda.

A little rush of giddiness floods his chest when he sees his door slightly ajar, a little habit of yours he'd learned over the span of dating you.

Yuuta doesn't bother to knock or make a sound when he walks in the door— it's almost like he physically can't, spotting you humming, your back facing him as you read a book intently (it seems as though if he did make a sound, you wouldn't notice him) on his bed, though his bedside lamp is quite dim.

It's until when the bed dips as your boyfriend sits on the bed when you notice him.

"Hey," Whispers Yuuta quietly, so quiet as if he doesn't want to interrupt the moment.

You beam, sitting up, "Hi, Yuu,"

And he melts, folding into his stomach as he wraps his arms around you, leaning his face into your shoulder. You laugh a little when his lips tickle your skin as he presses them on it, your fingers finding themselves bunching by his torso instinctively.

You smell a little different, he notes. It's a combination of your smell... and his closet's?

Yuuta leans away almost too fast and you yelp a little when he takes your shoulders into his hands. He scrutinizes you-- looking up and down, a small smile itching his mouth.

"Is that my shirt?"

"Oh," You tug on the material as he squints, staring at how you look in it. "Yeah, sorry, I was-" You cut yourself off with an embarrassed sigh, scratching the back of your head. "I was missing you. A little." The air is silent as you pause. "...a lot. I missed you a lot."

Yuuta doesn't think the smile on his face is erasable. He brings you into his chest, smelling the scent again— a combination of your smell and his smell— and sways you a little side to side, not minding when your comment about his bed sheets wrinkling, saying he'd just sleep in your bed.

"Oh my god, please don't ever not wear my shirts."

a/n: add in a little yuuta too before i go to bali.... hehe. sorry it's extremely short tho :(