♡12♡

Next day...

Yn Pov :
I woked up when i realised a hand hugging me from behind...then i remembered last night...Ahhh that fucking thunderstorm made me do that..
I removed his hand amd went to washroom to get ready for my college....

Your outfit

Am Pov :
She came down have a cup of coffee and went to college..Hyunjin was still sleeping all the time...And she didn't woked him up too..

Hyunjin Pov :
I woke up and saw the time...ahh its 8 no wonder i was tired yesterday...then i remembered what happen yesterday...
Haha she was cute..i wanna see her reaction...i got up and went to get ready

At Downstairs...

Hyunjin : Yn?

Maid 1 : Sir she went to her college

Hyunjin : Okay...give me the breakfast i will be leaving too..

Maid 1 : Okay sir..

At College...

Yn Pov :
I was all alone its the first time...and im surprised how come txt is not here...but just after that i saw them coming from the opposite side but with a girl? Tf? Already having gf? But whose gf is she?
Yeonjun? Soobin? Beomgyu? Nah nah i don't think that pabo will be able to have a gf lol- Taehyun? Hyuka ? Ani ani he is just standing too far from that girl...

Yn : Hey guys...

TxT : Hey lady..

Yn : Who is she? Yeonjun's gf?

Yeonjun : Shut up u little punk she is our friend...

Yn Pov :
Wt- im still alive and having a another girl bestfriend wait- im gonna make you regret!

Yn : Ohh- sorry

??? : Its okay...Btw myself Yujin

Yn : Wow nice name... myself Yn Jung nice to meet you...

Yujin : Me too...okay guys i will be leaving..

Yn : Ohk byeee...

Yujin : Bye...

Am Pov :
She turned to left that place and this side Yn caught Yeonjun and Soobin's ear and twisted it and said...

Yn : Jinja...this is what you get having a girl bestfriend when im here...

Beom : Pabo leave them..

Yn : Shut up u little bear..

Taehyun : You jealous Yn? Haha...

Yn : YAHH KANG TAEHYUN! * You ran to chase him *

Yeonjun : Seriously wait- JUNG YNNNNN