♡16♡

Few days later...

Yn Pov :
I already been a week i have been working in there... Everything is fine but that girl is wired i don't know her name idk why she glares at me everytime she saw me its like she will kill me at anytime... anyways i went to the washroom to get ready for today...

Your outfit

Hyunjin : Come fast Yn

Yn : Yes coming

* You came down *

Hyunjin : Dam you look hot

Yn : Omo...really

Hyunjin : Yes this suit suits you well...

Yn : Ikrrr...lets go

Yn Pov :
I came to our office he went to his office nd i went to mine...I entered my office and saw somone sitting on my chair...

Yn : Who are you? * the chair turned around *

??? : Its me dear...

Yn : What the fudge?Who gave you the permission to enter my office and sit there?

??? : No one did i came by my self

Yn : What is the problem huh?

??? : Babygirl its simple leave hyunjin...

Yn : Why would i?

??? : you have to..cause he mine!!!

Yn : Stop dreaming you girl...

??? : Why huh? Are you jealous that he can't be urs?

Yn : Man gurl...do you see this ring? He is the one who made me wear that so why would i be jealous...?

??? : * Chuckle* U think im gonna believe this shit?

Yn : Gurl truth are unbelievable! And now get out of my office

??? : You will pay for this!

Yn : Aww babygirl i would love to

* She stomped out of the office*

Yn : She is really annoying

Am Pov :
Days were crossing she started to disturb Yn...she sent her letter to leave hyunjin and blah blah... everything was going out of control... because of that Yn could work properly...so she decided to talk to hyunjin about this ...

Yn Pov :
It was evening all were going home and me and hyunjin go together at the last so i decided to talk to him about this matter rn...cause no one was there i thought...
I was walking towards his office when i saw someone inside his office through the glass...It wasn't visible so i went closer only to see..that bitch sitting on his lap and was about to kiss him...I saw hyunjin's hand on her waist..
DID HE JUST- * you turned around* NO NO NO GOD WHY ITS ALWAYS ME...

Am Pov :
Tears started to fall from your eyes...you closed ur mouth so that no voice could come out but at the same time your head was spinning...you tried to hold the table which was beside you but the vase on the table fall down...
Without any hesitation you ran away from there to the rooftop...

Yn Pov :
GOD NO! IM NOT THAT STRONG TO HANDLE THIS ALL...HELP ME...I LOVE HIM GOD...I HAVE LOVED HIM SINCE I WAS YOUNG BUT BECAUSE HE WAS RUDE I STARTED TO CONTROL MY FEELING BUT WHEN AGAIN I SAW HIM MY HEART SAID LETS DO IT AGAIN!..
BUT WHY I DESERVE THS?!? WHYYY?

*You were crying your heart out that moment were flashing in front of ur eyes you fell on your knees but someone caught you by your shoulders...*

Hyunjin : Yn you okay?

Yn : .......* Smiling in tears * Yes...im! And what are you doing here...go and talk to her kiss her-

* Without you can spoke further he kissed you *

Am Pov :
That first kiss of both of them...where full of love, passionate...Yn was pushing him but she cried that much that her energy was over...And that kiss was melting her and finally she kissed him back...
That kiss under the moonlight was beautiful...
After 5 min of continuous kiss...you both broked it and attached your head...

Hyunjin : Shut up silly...i was not kissing her..She was standing infront of me and was bended a bit...Nd yes she was trying to kiss me so that she can make me hers but I didn't let her do that cause...
I Love you...!! Not her

Yn : But-

Hyunjin : Lemme finish...I saw you when that vase fall on the ground i even heard ur weeping...i pushed her nd came outside but you weren't there... And as the office was empty i took so much time to find you nd see you were here..

Yn : Do- you really- love me?

Hyunjin : I love you for infinity...I started liking you since childhood...but some of my friends told me that you used to back bitch about me...and i was stupid to belive that...So i moved from here..after going there I realised my life was boring without you but still that rumour was in my mind...For forgetting you i started to date lea...At starting she showed me that sbe loved me alot...But slowly slowly i saw her real soul...One day she told me about a girl who insulted her..she made me see that girls picture and guess what you were there...i saw you when you were kid...nd in that picture you were full grown girl... I couldn't recognise you but something i felt strange i told my bodyguard to find the info and when i saw your name in that file I felt so happy but still that rumour was inside my head...But one night i thought about it and guess what i said lets give one more chance...so i told my parents to talk to ur parents for our marriage...
I was knowing lea was having boyfriend that why i forced fully married you...So that she will get annoyed and leave me or I will make you jealous and you will find the truth...and I did it! Cause i knew you loved me!
And i love you too...

Yn : Why did you did that..?? You should have just asked right udk how i felt when i got to know you moved because of me..

Hyunjin : Yes! Im asking...

Yn : What?

Hyunjin : That * on his knees * Will you be mine forever and love me and support me till the end?..

Yn : * tears rolling from her eyes * Yes! I will be yours forever and ever and will support you and love you till the end!

Hyunjin : I love you so much...

Yn : I love you more...

-

Woahhhhh Finally my 2nd fiction is completed!!!!

Lets celebrate
Yayayayyayayayyayayayya~

No wait!

Bonus part on Next Sunday..😉
Wait for it~