♡15♡

Yn Pov :
I came back to my room and he was watching his phone...Man im still scared
I started to do my skincare...i was busy doing it but he said..

Hyunjin : U still look beautiful without anything

* Fuck why is he being like that- no wait im not blushing *

Am Pov :
Her cheeks started burning ( Haha blushing blushing ) She didn't said anything she was still processing is that real what he said...

Hyunjin : And yes did you thought about the thing i told you For being my secretary?

Yn : Uh yess i did...im ready..

Hyunjin : Okay then get ready tomorrow you are coming with me..

Yn : From tomorrow?

Hyunjin : Next week but you have to know the things right the office is already so big you need to check things out..

Yn : Oh okay...

Next day...

Yn Pov :
I woked up early...did my routine got ready i was confused what to wear girly clothes or casual jeans?
Anyways i went with girly clothes...

did my routine got ready i was confused what to wear girly clothes or casual jeans?Anyways i went with girly clothes

Am Pov :
She was making breakfast when she saw hyunjin rushing down...

Hyunjin : I don't have time to eat im in a rush...so im going u know my office come by yourself...

Yn : I- but listen- * he left without even glaring at you*

Yn Pov :
Ahh seriously...should i take breakfast for him? Ahh idkk leave it i guess...Okay imma eat nd go...

Am Pov :
She ate her breakfast and drove to his office..She went inside and everybody is just watching her...

??? : woah who is she?

??? : New employee?

??? : Damn! She is so good looking...

??? : Imma take her away..

Yn Pov :
Woah i mean calm down...im not that good haha...I went to Hyunjin's office as I know where is it...I knok on the door..

??? : Come in..

Yn : Im here..

Hyunjin : Ohk come sit- * he looked at you *

Hyunjin Pov :
Wait- why is she wearing that short dress?...i mean its short..She came and sat infront of me...and started to using her phone...

Yn Pov :
I started to scroll through my phone when i noticed some of the papers he was holding fall...i bend to pick it up... and he too...