♡14♡

Yn Pov :
I came down and saw them talking ....i didn't mind it nd went to eat...In between chan came and joined us...He was about to go as well as I so i asked him to leave me to my college...

Yn : Chan can you drop me to my college?

Chan : Sure...

Hyunjin : I can drop you too...

Yn : I don't want to bother you...kk byee..take care jiwoo...

Jiwoo : Yeah okay...

Yn Pov :
I left with chan...he drove me till my college and left me there...

Yn : Chan?

Chan : hm?

Yn : If u are free can you pick me back up?

Chan : Why not...

Yn : Thank you so much...

Am Pov :
Days passed...she started to ignore hyunjin...it didn't bother it first but after sometime he started finding it annoying..
He asked yn everytime but she just ignored it...

One day...

Yn Pov :
Ahhh i hate to say but im gonna miss my college lol...yeah tomorrow is my last exam then im finally graduated...
After that imma going home for some days to meet eomma nd appa...

Am Pov :
Next day she went to their college and after giving their exams they all finally graduated...After that Yn directly went to her house back as she told hyunjin and Jiwoo was already at Yn's parents house
Txt also went to their respective house to meet their parents...

Hyunjin Pov :
Yn has been acting weird this days idk what happened to her ...she went to her parents house after she comes im gonna ask her...

After some days...

Yn Pov :
I came back today with jiwoo she will return to her house after some days I was bored today as she wasn't here idk where is she...nd i haven't meet Hyunjin till now... Suddenly i got a text...

The text...

Chan

: Are you free?

: Yes why?

: Im going back to
America tomorrow
so if we you are
free we can hangout

: oww okay im coming

Yn Pov :
I went to get ready i wore something casual...I came down but i saw my 5 idoit friends looking for me ofc!

Your outfit

Yn : Yah im here...how come you all know my location?

Beom : Pabo you told us yesterday

Yn : Did i?

Yeonjun : ne ....you going somewhere?

Yn : Oh yeah...im going to meet chan as he is going back to America soon...so..

Soobin : Oww ...okay then

Yn : Come with me you all lets hangout together...

Taehyun : No no we don't wanna ruin it!

Yn : Kang Taehyun ur saying like we are couples

Hyuka : Ig he is right

Yn : Yahh lets go please

All : okay then...

Am pov :
They all went to the xxx resturant were chan called her...

Yn : Hey chan...

Chan : Heyy...How are you?

Yn: Great...

Chan : Who are they?

Yn : Ahh my friends u remember once i told you about them

Chan : Ohh yeah i do remember...i remember your all names tho...ig Yeonjun soobin taehyun beomgyu and Huening kai ryt?

All : Yes...nice to meet you hyung..

Chan : ahh don't call me hyung..

Yn : Lol-

Chan : So how was your all exam?

All /Yn : It was all good...

Yn Pov :
And we continued usually when we 6 are there its already chaotic but now its more like its more fun...

Am Pov :
They all enjoyed went to different places they didn't even realised how time passed

After some time

Yn Pov :
We were in the cvs when i my phone started ringing nd it was hyunjin cause yeah i haven't meet him yet...lol

OTP :

Hyunjin : Where are you?

Yn : Just in cvs with txt nd chan i will be home late so don't call me...

Hyunjin : Whats wrong with you- * end of call *

Hyunjin Pov :
AHHH Fuck it....she went to meet them and chan but not me... literally i haven't seen her for a week...why is she doing like this nd she said don't disturb me... You will regret doing this Hwang Yn!

Yn Pov :
I was almost 8 when i came back home ahh today was really fun i enjoyed alot!
I came inside but didn't saw anyone hyunjin is home ryt? Ig? anyway i came to my room...i was tired so i decided to change my clothes and sleep...

Am Pov :
She went to take her clothes....but she felt someone hugging her from behind... she turned around only to see Hyunjin with wet hair and he was just in a towel...seem like he came after bathing..

Yn Pov :
My breath hitched when i saw him like that man i won't lie he was looking so fucking hot that wet hair those abs were killing me...

Hyunjin : Enjoyed alot Mrs Wife huh?

Yn : i- hm..lemm-e go-

Hyunjin : You think you can escape now no babygurl...* he pinned you to the wall *

Yn : Hyun-jin leav-e me-

Yn Pov :
Man his face was coming close his lips were just a few inch away...that eye contact made me lose my mind...we almost kissed but-

Jiwoo : Yn? Where are yo-u * widen eyes * omo sorry im really sorry i should have knocked...im going..

Hyunjin Pov :
Shit man! I should have locked the door first ahhh i almost did what i wanted but it ruined....

Yn Pov :
God thank you so much...for saving me from him...thank you .... without any hesitation i ran to the washroom and closed the door...ahh im scared to go outside what will he do ....is he jealous or angry ...i hope i won't regret meeting me today ....

-
Its a short part...sorry for not posting this day...

Im feeling lazy to write + i have so many projects...* Smile through pain *

I will try my best to post the next part soon 🦋

Thanks<333