003

In Delhi, a whole court is arranged to discuss the situation of the whole a protector will be coming to look for Malli situation

In Delhi, a whole court is arranged to discuss the situation of the whole a protector will be coming to look for Malli situation. Edward speaks up, addressing the officers and other people present in the room.

"We have to catch a man who supposedly is dangerous and is looking for the that girl. Now personally I don't think we need to fear those jungle men but our good friend Nizam says we should"

"What do we have on him?" A officer questions

"That's the catch, we have nothing on him, absolutely nothing"

"Nothing? face, name even criminal record"

Edward gives the officer a 'did you not understand what I said' look and the whole room broke out in whispers and talks of the impossible task.

Catherine who was observing all this looks around the room before something enters her kind and she smiles, a twisted and creepy smile.

"Whoever shall make the impossible, possible will be the special officer"

Her voice makes the room go silent, the officer all look between them before a voice replied Catherine.

"Do you want him dead or alive"

The officers gathered at the back of the room seperate to reveal Ram, standing with his hands behind his back, to Catherine. She looks at him specitically before a higher up leans and reassures her.

"I have seen him on duty, if someone can do this task, it's him"

He says and Catherine straightens up before speaking up.

"Bring him dead you get the bounty, bring him alive you get promotion"

Ram tightens his jaw as he feels a certain bust of adrenaline in his system. He has a very clear way to get to where he wants to be, needs to be for him to fulfill his promise.

He stomps his feet and walks out, he knows the man he is suppose to catch has not done necessarily wrong, he just wants to save a innocent child who has been away from her family probably going through all kinds of emotions.

But that's the catch isn't it, emotions. Ram barely pays attention to his own emotions, other than rage and determination, carrying for others emotion is a far fetched idea and it's not like he does not have empathy.

God no, you cannot think how guilty he feels for doing things he knows are unjust but his reason is above all this and that is what makes him ruthless and dangerous, he might feel bad later but for that time being he won't hesitate to do anything to take you down if you are in his way and that man is definitely in his way.

Ram, with his uncle was trying figure out a plan of action in his house.

"There is no need to look around the whole Delhi, what he wants is at Scott's mansion, he will be in that area only" He talks out aloud.