004

"The feeling of patriotism and the need for revolution should be planted in the hearts of every single kid!!" A voice boomed in the room filled with people, revoltes to be exact

"Hold on hold on, what's with all the hassle? Why not go for the man himself? Let's just plan Scott's assassination." A more prominent voice said and everyone turned to Ram, dressed in a brown shirt and pants with suspenders, he raised a brow before he receives a rude reply.

"Yeah sure, why don't you plan to kill King George then."

Ram rolls his eyes subtly as he leans back against the wall, tuning out of the rest of the speech when someone touches his shoulders.

"Bhai, were you being serious? Can Scott really be killed?" Lachhu asked, Ram suppressed his smirk, he knew for a fact that man infront of him will lead him to his prey.

"Yes, why not? What's your name?" He replies.

"Lachhu, I came here with my brother. Scott has troubled and pained us very much, will you help us?"

"Yeah sure, where is your brother?"

"I will take you to him, come with me." Lachhu says as he leads Ram and his uncle out of the place. Ram walks with his hands in his pockets listening to everything the male had to say in hope of getting any kind of clue out of it.

"We were so confused, whom should we trust and whom we shouldn't but you guys are like God for helping us...." Lachhu trails off, seeing the police stationed around a barricade.

Ram gives him a fake smile before walking forward and speaking to the constable in a low voice.

"I am an officer on duty, do a casual check and let us pass."

He says handing over his identity as the constable takes it to a higher up and gets it confirmed. Ram gives Lachhu another fake smile as the barricade lifts but only one thing messes it all up, as soon as Ram pocketed his identity the constable salutes him making him clench his jaw and turn around to find Lachhu already on the run.

On the other hand, Siya was walking through the market with two guards following her close behind. It has taken hours, literal hours to convince Scott to let her go so she can get some stuff for her upcoming performance.

The man didn't want her to step out of those huge metal gates but for some odd reason Catherine had said yes, leaving no room for Scott to argue about the matter and end it with putting the guards on her.

Siya sighed, it's hot and the market is crowded due to a small festival going on at the river bank. She frowns hearing slight commotion like someone was running through the crowd but before she could look around someone pulled her.