School

Y/N, Toph, Katara, Aang, and Sokka were inside of a cloud that Aang created to blend in so that they couldn't be spotted by the Fire Nation.

Aang: I think I see a cave below.

Sokka: Shh... keep quiet.

Aang removes the cloud and they land on the ground.

Sokka: Great job with the cloud camo, but next time, let's disguise ourselves as the kind of cloud who knows how to keep its mouth shut.

Toph: Yeah, we wouldn't want a bird to hear us chatting up there and turn us in.

Sokka: Hey, we're in enemy territory. Those are enemy birds. (points at the birds above him)

Y/N, Toph, Katara, and Aang laughed. They all walked inside as Sokka suddenly dived over them.

Y/N: Uh, Sokka, I think you're being to overly cautious of where we are.

Toph: Yeah, I mean we're in a cave. And was that dive really nessecary?

Sokka: Yes... Yes, it was. Now, this is how we'll be living until the invasion begins. Hiding in cave after cave...

Katara: Sokka, we don't need to become cave people. What we need is some new clothes.

Aang: Yeah, blending in is better than hiding out. If we get Fire Nation disguises we'll be just as safe as we would be hiding in a cave.

Toph: Plus, they have real food out there. Does anyone wanna sit in the dirt and eat cave-hoppers?

Toph hits the wall as the cave-hoppers jump out and Momo eats one.

Y/N: Let's go get some new clothes.

Y/N, Toph, Katara, Aang, and Sokka all left the cave and they saw that a house was nearby. They quickly went up the hill and they saw some clothes that were hung up to dry.

Aang: I'm not sure about this. Those clothes look like they belong to someone.

Katara: I call the silk robe!

Katara runs and she grabs the silk robe.

Y/N: I call the suit and pants!

Sokka: What? I wanted that! Wait, how'd you know it's there?

Toph: Because of me.

Aang: I call the other suit.

Y/N, Toph, and Aang ran and grabbed their clothes while Sokka was making a decision on the clothes he wanted.

Y/N: Sokka, hurry up, we're not shopping.

Sokka grabbed a shirt and quickly ran to join the others. Y/N, Aang, and Sokka all changed into their clothes while the two girls were changing into theirs as well.

Aang: Hey, we have the same shirt, Y/N.

Y/N: Really?

Aang: Yeah.

Katara: How do we look?

Y/N, Aang, and Sokka looked at Toph and Katara. Aang's face turned red when he saw Katara.

Aang: Your, mom's necklace.

Katara: Oh, yeah... I guess it's pretty obviously Water Tribe, isn't it? (she takes off the necklace)

Sokka: All right, team. Let's go into town. Oh, wait, Y/N, take this stick and pretend to use it to watch your surroundings.

Y/N: You're kidding, right? I don't need this just because I'm blind.

Sokka: But they'll get suspicious if they don't see a blind person without a stick.

Y/N: Then give one to, Toph.