The Horrible Play

After Y/N was able to fully recover from his fever. Katara was able to find closure from her Mother's death and started to forgive Zuko. Zuko took Y/N and the others to his second home on Ember Island to hide since no one has been there for years. Y/N, Toph, Katara, Aang and Zuko were at the courtyard together while Aang and Zuko were training on firebending and Y/N training on his strength for his Dragon Emperor form.

Katara: Doesn't it seem kind of weird that we're hiding from the Firelord in his own house?

Zuko: I told you, my father hasn't come here since our family was actually happy. And that was a long time ago. It's the last place anyone would think to look for us.

Sokka: You guys are not gonna believe this. There's a play about us.

Suki: We were just in town, and we found this poster.

Katara: What? How is that possible?

Sokka: Listen to this. "The boy in the iceberg is a new production from acclaimed playwright Puan Tin. Who scoured the globe, gathering information on the Avatar from the icy South Pole to the heart of Ba Sing Se. His sources include singing nomads, pirates, prisoners of war and a surprisingly knowledgeable merchant of cabbage."

Suki: "Brought to you by the critically acclaimed Ember Island Players."

Zuko: Ugh! My mother used to take us to them. They butchered "Love Amongst The Dragons" every year.

Katara: Sokka, do you really think it's a good idea for us to attend a play about ourselves?

Sokka: Come on? A day at the theater? This is the kind of waky, time-wasting nonsense I've been missing.

Y/N: I mean I guess we could go see it. We all need a break anyways.

Toph: Yeah, we do.

Y/N, Toph, and the others all went inside the house to change and got ready to head to the place to go watch the play together.

(Time Skip)

Y/N, Toph, and the others all arrived to the theater and they all sat on the nosebleed section which was a problem for Toph since her feet was away from the ground.

Toph: Why are we sitting on the nosebleed section? My feet can't see a thing from up here.

Katara: Don't worry. I'll tell your feet what's happening.

Y/N: Even my eyes?

Suki: Yeah, I'll help you.

Y/N: Thank you.

The lights get darker as the curtain rose up from the stage which meant the play had started.

{Scene 1: Introduction)

"Katara": *sighs* Sokka, my only brother. We constantly roam these icy south pole seas and yet, never do we find anything fulfilling.

"Sokka": All I want is a full feeling in my stomach. I'm starving. (audience laughs)

"Katara": Is food the only thing on your mind?

"Sokka": Well, I'm trying to get it out of my mind and into my mouth. I'm starving. (audience laughs)

Sokka: This is pathetic. My jokes are way funnier than this.

Toph: *laughs* I think he's got you pegged.

"Katara": Every day, the world awaits a beacon to guide us, yet none appears. Still, we cannot give up hope, for hope is all we have and we must never relinquish it, even... even to our dying breath. (starts sobbing)