Moments

After defeating the Firelord. Y/N, Toph, Katara, Sokka, and Suki were with everybody else outside in the courtyard waiting for Aang and Zuko to walk out. Y/N, Toph, Katara, Aang, Sokka, Zuko, and Suki decided to keep a secret about Y/N coming back to life since it could make things worse if the world knew something like that existed.

Toph: Hey, you okay?

Y/N: Yeah, I'm fine. The fact that I'm alive still feels unreal.

Toph: (smiles) Yeah.

Sokka: Hey, guys! Look the Kiyoshi Warriors are back!

Suki walked up to them with their uniforms and makeup.

Y/N: I wish I could see what you all look like but...

Toph: We're blind.

???: Oh, that's okay. But it's nice to see you again, cutie.

Y/N: T-Ty Lee?!

Ty Lee: Hi!

Toph: Hey, back off. He's taken. Wait, why is she here?

Suki: She's actually one of us now.

Ty Lee: Yeah, the girls and I really bonded in prison and after a few chi-blocking lessons, they said I could join their group. We're gonna be best friends forever.

Y/N: (smiles) Well, things change. Time for a new world to start.

The gong starts getting hit as Aang and Zuko walked out together and everybody clapped and cheered.

Zuko: Please, the real hero is the Avatar. (crowd cheers louder) Today, this war is finally over! (crowd cheers) I promised my uncle that I would restore the honor of the Fire Nation and I will. The road ahead of us is challenging. A hundred years of fighting has left the world scarred and divided. But with the Avatar's help, we can grt it back on the right path, and begin a new era of love and peace. (He kneels)

Fire Elder: All hail Firelord Zuko! (places the crown in his hair-bun)

Aang and Zuko walked down the stairs together as Y/N, Toph, Katara, Sokka, and Suki walked up to them and hugged each other.

Suki: This still feels like a dream.

Katara: It sure does.

Sokka: Hey, celebration tonight?

Y/N: Yeah, let's go to Iroh's tea shop after this.

Y/N, Toph, Katara, Aang, Sokka, Zuko, and Suki all cheered together with the rest of the others who fought in the war with them.

(Time Skip)

Y/N, Toph, Katara, Aang, Sokka, Zuko, Suki, Mai, and Iroh were in the tea shop. Sokka was painting a picture of everyone to capture a very special moment. Iroh was playing his instrument to give it a nice calming moment for everyone. Zuko was handing everybody their tea as he went towards Mai and Suki while they were playing Pai Sho.

Sokka: Zuko, stop moving! I'm trying to capture the moment. I wanted to do a painting so we'd always remember the good times together.

Katara: That's very thoughtful of you, Sokka. (notices something odd about the painting) Wait, why did you give me Momo's ears?

Sokka: Those are your hair loopies.

Zuko: At least you don't look like a porcupine. My hair is not that spiky.

Mai: I look like a man.

Suki: And why did you paint me firebending?

Sokka: I thought it looked more exciting that way. (Momo chatters) Oh, you think you could do a better job, Momo?

Iroh: Hey, my belly is not that big anymore I've really trimmed down.

Toph: Well, I think you all look perfect! (They all laughed)

Sabo's (voice): Master, may I try drawing you all?

Y/N: Uh, let me ask. Hey, Sokka, Sabo said he wanted to try drawing us.

Sokka: Huh? And how's he gonna do that? Appear from the sword and draw with his fire breath.

Y/N: No, he's taking over my body and he'll draw all of us.

Sokka: Wait, he can do that?

Y/N: Yeah.

Sokka: Fine, bring on the competition!

Sabo takes over Y/N's body and he grabs a scroll and grabs the different color of paints and a brush. Sabo then started to place everyone in their spots and he starts drawing them as he would look back up and down to get every little detail of them to add in the painting.

Sabo: And done.

Toph: Already?

Suki: Yeah, that was pretty fast.

They all went to go look at the painting that Sabo made and they were all surprised to see how amazing it turned out.

Toph: Well, Sokka, by everyones reaction it looks like you lost.

Sokka: You win this time, Sabo.

Sabo: Time for me to sleep. (Y/N takes control of his body)

Y/N: Iroh, would you like to keep this painting and hang it on your wall in this tea shop?

Iroh: (smiles) I would be honored.

Iroh takes the painting and he hangs it on the wall as everybody was looking at it and they smiled together.

(One Month Later)

Everybody has started to live their new lives. Aang and Katara have finally become lovers. Zuko was living his life as the new Firelord with Mai by his side. Sokka would help Suki and her Kiyoshi Warriors train to become stronger together.

While Toph opened her new school to teach other earthbenders to learn metalbending. Y/N has helped Toph build the building with the help of his villagers that came to help. Toph has gained four new students to learn metalbending. One of them was Mio of course.

Y/N was outside with his bag and wearing his cloak to get ready to continue on his journey to go around the world. Toph was standing outside of the entrance with him but he knew she was a little sad.

Toph: Do you really have to go?

Y/N: I have to my journey hasn't been completed yet.

Toph: How long will it take?

Y/N: As long as it has to be.

Toph: But I'll be lonely without you...

Y/N: (puts his necklace around Toph's neck) Whenever you feel lonely touch this necklace and think of me. And when I complete my journey, I'll come back to you.

Toph: You better promise me that or else I'll crush you with a bunch of boulders.

Y/N: Yeah, I don't want that to happen.

Y/N and Toph hug each other and he pecks her on the lips.

Y/N: Well, time for me to go. (pokes her forehead) I see you.

Toph: (smiles) I see you.

Y/N walks away and he puts on his hood as Toph continues to stand at the entrance watching him leave to continue his journey.