𝑆𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑛~•'💕👛 (Re write)

It's the summer season, Barbie and Ken have planned for a trip at the beach to relax and have some time off from their stressful life~

- June 20th 20XX -

Barbie and Ken arrive at the beach, the warm yet gentle breeze makes the atomsphere enjoyable. The seagulls are flying happily and the sky seems to be clear. Everything is perfect, the only thing thats missing now are just some drinks.

"What would you prefer to drink darling?", "A piña colada please~", said Barbie. After getting their drinks, they lay on the beach chair, the comforting rays of the sun strike their skin and the gentle waves come in contact with the sand. They each have a sip of their drinks, the ice melts slightly on their lips, the feel of the cold drink in the summer heat is truly soothing.

After resting for some time and looking at the beautiful ocean. "Would you like to go surfing dear?" asked Ken in a gentle voice. "That'd be great Ken!" replied Barbie. The couple applied sun screen on eachother's bodies and got ready to go surfing, the drinks really helped in putting all their worries to rest.

They glide across the ocean surface gracefully, everyone else stares at them, they realise it's Ken and Barbie, the fans squeel in excitement. Meanwhile, Barbie and Ken are having the best times of their lives. The couple rides the ocean waves till they die out, it's quite theraputic. When they're done, they get swarmed by fans. All good things come to an end sadly... After signing hundreds of autographs for their fans, they slip out of the croud while nobody was paying attention.

"That was... Interesting..." Said ken.

"Well... At least we got to enjoy the rest of the day..." Replied Barbie.

They got into their car and drove off to a more secluded place. After Ken parked the car, they both looked at eachother pationately, they knew what they wanted and couldn't hold back any longer... Ken went in for a kiss, the two enjoyed the moment while it lasted. Ken pulled Barbie into his arms, the two kissed eachother pationately.
They explored eachother's bodies, soft moans escaped their lips as their bodies heated up...

"Ken..." Moaned Barbie as he kissed her neck gently, follwed with a gentle bite which left a mark on her neck. They underessed eachother while their lips were locked. Ken placed Barbie on his lap and continued to kiss her passionately, Barbie moaned his name with pleasure as they both embraced eachother.

Ken pushed Barbie down onto the seat and entered her slowly, Barbie moaned loudly, she didn't try to control herself anymore, she gave in. She moaned his name while he gently humped her increasing his speed ever so slowly as they go... The two looked at eachother in the eyes... Ken went even faster while Barbie placed her arms around his neck and placed her head on his shoulder.

"Faster Ken... Don't hold back..." Barbie's words turn Ken on even more, he goes as fast as he can, Barbie moans his name with pleasure, they both enjoy the feeling of their hot bodies on eachother... Ken groans as he fills Barbie up with his hot load... Barbie moans loudly as she feels herself getting filled with her boyfriend's load...

They clean eachother up and head home, they snuggle up to eachother in bed remembering what happened in the car today, they both giggled. They kissed eachother goodnight as their eyes slowly closed...

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐷𝑜𝑙𝑙 𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠 😈💕'°•(Barbie X Ken) One Shot 🎉