you are in love

Y/N's POV

One look, dark room
Meant just for you

"Saan mo ba ako dadalhin?" I said as Tricia pulls me towards her car.

"Basta. Quiet ka lang diyan. You'll see." she replied as she opens the door for me.

I looked at her pointedly, as I smile. "This better be good, Trish"

She smiles, pinching my nose. "Sakay naa"

I rolled my eyes, entering the car. She soon followed me.

She just stared at me for a minute, not saying anything.

Before I even realized it, our faces are only a few inches away from one another. From then on, I thought she was gonna kiss me, but she suddenly spoke.

"Seatbelt mo" she says as she fasten my seatbelt.

Oops hopia

She distanced herself from me after, as I look down, still shocked with what just happened.

I averted my attention to the window as she drives.

"You good?" she said, breaking the silence.

I looked her way when she spoke. I could only nod.

"You?" I asked back, not knowing what to reply.

She nods.

Small talk, she drives

"Aren't you tired? Duty mo the whole day diba?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Not really"

It was after a few moments, we stopped.

"We're here" she said, smiling.

I looked outside the window, curious.

"Beach?"

I stepped out the car, looking around.

She pulled me towards the shore as we sat on the sand.

"I love the beach during the night. It looks so peaceful. Plus the beautiful view pa ng moon tsaka stars." she said as she admires the view before us.

I smiled, nodding. "It is pretty."

I felt her piercing gaze through me from the side. "So pretty" she whispered.

I bit my lip as I fight for my life not to look back at her.

We sat in silence as we listen to the waves and rustling wind.

You can hear it in the silence

...

"Psst gising" I hear someone mumble in my ear

I hummed, closing my eyes immediately after being dazzled by the bright sun rays.

I groaned as I felt my neck hurt. I opened my eyes, seeing Tricia standing in front of me, holding a plate of food.

"Bat diyan ka natulog" she asked with concerned gaze, making me look around as I realize na sa study table pala ako nakatulog. I was doing a lot of paper works kasi kagabi.

"I didn't even realize na nakatulog pala ako. What time is it?"

She placed the food on the table in front of me. "It's 8am. Kain ka muna."

She fixed my hair, gently brushing the strands. Her pointed stare didn't waver as she continue to caress my hair.

And what she did next made my heart do a tumbling. She took my hand, pulling it towards her lips and giving it a peck. Then, she just ran, exiting the room, leaving me frozen and shocked.