stay stay stay

Y/N's POV
"Tagal mo. Antok na ako" I said, pouting as I watch Tricia, fully concentrated on whatever it is she's working on her laptop.

"Sandali na lang ako, love. Sleep ka na sunod na ako maya maya" she replied, eyes still glued on the screen.

I scoot closer her, looking at what she's doing.

"Give me attention" I muttered, reaching for her right hand as I lean my head on her shoulder.

She remained focus on her laptop, not budging.

I waited for a few moments, as I start to become impatient. Next thing I know, I have my fingers trailing up her arm. I lean my head in, kissing her on the cheek.

I noticed the way she blushed, making me smile to myself.

She took a deep breath, as her focus shifts from the laptop to me. She forces a glare making me grin even more as she sets aside her laptop onto the bedside table.

"I hate you" she deadpans, staring at my face.

"No you looove me" I teased as Tricia pulls me towards the bed, straddling me.

"Pasalamat ka cute ka" she whispered in my ear, making me shiver.

I grinned, closing in our distance with a kiss, earning a slight hum from her.

Her phone then vibrates on the bedside table, neither of us breaking from the kiss to check the message.

Another vibrate.

I pulled from the kiss, grinning at her. She pulled me down so we're now laying on the bed. "Let's sleep na. You look tired."

Two vibrates this time.

My eyebrows furrowed, looking confused as I look over to the phone. "Maybe you should check that muna?"

"It's fine. Tomorrow na lang I'm really tired." she shakes her head, wrapping her arms around my frame as she spoons me.

"Trish" I turned around to face her, making her frown, "What if it's an emergency?"

She sighs and nods, stretching over to grab the phone. She looks at the screen, looking back to me with a small blush. "Si Cedrick lang naman. I can text back tomorrow."

I nod with a small smile, before my eyebrows scrunch together. She puts the phone back, returning her arms to my frame. She kissed the side of my forehead, and stops when she notices that I am now distracted.

"Why?" she asks, looking at me with raised eyebrows.

"Who's Cedrick again?" I ask with concern in my eyes.

She shrugs her shoulder. "Kasama ko lang sa duty minsan" she tells me, making me nod my head again.

"What did he text?" I asked, making her begin to blush slightly again. She just shrugs, making me raise an eyebrow.

I sit up, making her sigh. "We were just chatting earlier, it's nothing."

"Why are you blushing then?" I looked at her, trying to see past her flushed face. The phone then vibrates again making her look over to it.
Tricia and I's gaze meet quickly, before I lean over and grabs the phone, almost falling off the bed when Tricia tries to do the same. My hands grasp it as I stand from the bed, regaining my balance.

I look down at the phone, hearing Tricia sigh again. I frown when I look at the messages from this Cedrick guy.

"Aw, you're such a cutie." I read feeling anger start to bubble up, "Those tracks you sent were really sweet" I read on, avoiding Tricia's eyes.

I look up from the screen, beginning to get really mad as I look at her. "Trish, what the hell is this?"

"We were just-" Tricia tries to start.

"How long have you guys been talking?" I interrupt, starting to feel a lump in my throat.

"Just recently Y/N, but it's not what you think." She stands up making me take a step backward. Her face falling a bit at the action.

"Really? Because it looks like you're sending songs to him na he reminds you of right? That's our thing Trish. Our thing!" I spit back, shaking my head, my eyes starting to threaten myself with tears.

"Y/N please calm down" Tricia tells me, hating how the whole situation changed so quickly.

I threw her phone on the bed, turning my back on her as I exit the room with a loud thud of the door, which startled both Jillian and Ate Aika who are seated on the living room, watching a movie.

I felt their confused gaze on me as I walk towards the balcony. They looked at each other, trying to make sense of what is happening.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Ate Aiks finally talked, as she slowly approach me.

I nod as I hide my tears. "I'm fine, Ate Aiks. Continue niyo na yung movie ni Jill. Papahangin lang ako dito saglit." I said, forcing a smile.

Ate Aika probably felt that I wanted to be alone so she brushed it off, going back to the living room with Jillian, but still eyeing me from time to time.

I, soon, heard the door open and I thought it was Tricia coming out of the room, but it was Ate Aika going in our room pala. Probably to ask Tricia what happened.

At some point, I hear the door open again as I felt footsteps approaching me. It was Tricia.

She sat beside me, eyeing me with a hesitant gaze. "Y/N let's talk naman please" she pleads, reaching for my hand.

I looked over the living room, not wanting Jillian and Ate Aika to hear us fight, but wala na pala sila sa living room. Patay na rin yung tv.

I returned my gaze back at Tricia, opening my mouth to argue, but not before she opens up her phone and holds up the screen for me to see, stopping me from talking.

"Read the whole conversation if you need to." she tells me. I eyed the phone hesitant, as if it's some sort of trap. I slowly took the phone, looking down at the rest of the conversation. "Yes, I sent tracks to him."

Tricia paused, sighing.

"I was asking if they were romantic enough para ipakinig sayo." she tells her as I begin to read the messages. "As you said earlier, giving each other playlists is our thing diba?"

"Besides, he has a boyfriend. He's like extremely homo." Tricia adds on, making me look back to her with guilt in my eyes as I see that she is telling the truth.

"Trish.." I frown, hating myself for the way I acted.

"I would never do that to you, Y/N" Tricia tells me. "Never"

I stand still, squeezing my eyes shut. "I'm sorry"

Tricia gave me a small smile, shrugging.

"I'm so stupid." I groan as I reach for Tricia's hand.

I hear Tricia chuckle as grins at me. She reached in to give me a hug, kissing the top of my head. "It's fine, Love. I would have probably reacted the same if it's the other way around."

"Sorry" I repeated, tightening our embrace.

"So you're the jealous type pala ha?" she said, with a teasing tone, making me blush.

I rolled my eyes, shoving her. "You're so annoying"

"But you love me." she grins goofily, pushing a strand of hair away from my face, making me chuckle.

"Yeah." I smile looking down at her lips. "I really do." I whispered pulling her into a kiss.