the way i loved you pt.2

Y/N's POV
I woke up at the sound of the car engine stopping. The stiff in my neck is the first thing that I felt.

"We're here na" I heard Ate Aika's distant voice spoke.

I opened my eyes reluctantly, only then realizing I'm leaning my head on someone's shoulder. I sit up straight in a haste after realizing who I was sitting alongside with in the car.

I awkwardly locked gaze with Tricia who's grinning stupidly at me, seemingly teasing.

I looked down, face flushed.

"Tulo laway" she whispered in my ear before exiting the car, leaving me flushed and embarrassed.

...

"Tabi" I heard Tricia spoke behind me as she almost knocks my tiny frame.

I glared at her as I try my best to keep my feet steady. I gave her a shove, annoyed.

"Papansin! Ang laki laki ng daanan dito ka pa talaga dumaan!" I screeched.

"Bakit kasi andiyan ka sa gitna nakatayo? Tumabi ka kaya!" she said, grinning. Her and that stupid grin again.

I clenched my jaw as I stop myself from replying. I just rolled my eyes simply, walking away from her.

"Laro tayo" I heard her say.

I looked at her with an amused expression. "Ano ka? Bata?" I chuckled, rolling my eyes.

"Bilis na" she said, grabbing my arm, pulling me in close to her.

Before I even realize it, our faces are only a few inch from one another.

"Aren't you sick of this game?" I said, looking at her with annoyance.

She was staring deep into my soul, unmoved. "Never" she whispers. I'm pretty sure I just felt my heart jump

My breath caught in my throat as I stare back at her with the same usual intensity.

"Why do you hate me so much" I blurted out. I cursed at myself silently after realizing what I just said.

She blinked, mouth twitching. But her gaze still fixated on me.

"I could ask you the same thing."

"I asked you first."

She pursed her lips, as she tried her best not to roll her eyes. "Ewan ko. I just do."

"Ditto"

Her eyes narrowed, showing she wasn't satisfied with that answer.

"Your pupils are dilating again" I teased, smirking.

She unconsciously looked away immediately after I said that. Mission accomplished!

She glared at me hard after realizing what just happened. I cheered, grinning at her teasingly as I pat her back.

"Better luck next time." I whispered in her ear, before walking away from her.

...