-Prologue PT 3-

A/N: Hey y'all i'm totally not writing this in school but anyways back to the book

Sorell Pov: I walked upstairs to see 6 rooms and see one with the name "Spare Bedrooms" I go into the bedroom and look around I saw two huge closets so that was the first place I went to the first one which was decorated with pretty jewels that include diamonds and circles I opened it and there was nothing there it was only blank then I opened the other one that was decorated with little pictures and it also was blank then I remembered how we would hide under the bed when we were younger so I went to look under the bed "I caught you!" I said when I saw Lux and Starcross. 

Lux's Pov: "I caught you!" said a voice. I get out of under the bed with my brother to see it was Sorell who caught us "Okay since you guys have been caught y'all can stay in the place that our parents are at." "Okay." Me and my brother said at the same time. While walking back downstairs me and Sorell were talking with each other until I remembered something "Oh yeah I remember me seeing Pj under the bed to until he said he didn't want us to ruin his hiding spot so he teleported somewhere." "Wow I didn't know Pj could teleport already." Responded Sorell. "Me too." I replied.

Crescents Pov: I went out to the ball pit/ playground area me and my siblings play in I saw some movement inside the ball pit and went to check it out when I got there I used my tentacles to grab 2 baskets and scooped up some of the balls I then saw the heads of my friends Desire, Fury and Sprinkle "Found you." I said. "Wow seems like you caught us." Desire said. "Wow that was pretty easy." I said "HOW DID YOU FIND US?!" Yelled Sprinkle. "Cause I live in this house and I know all around it." "Well that makes sense." Fury said. "Come on let's go and see if Deneb, Gradient and Sorell found the others." 

Gradient's Pov: I stayed downstairs cause literally all kitchens are downstairs so, I was too lazy to walk around to find it so I just teleported to anywhere in the house and got teleported into the kitchen I looked all around and gosh those cabinets are huge I used my magic and opened all of the cabinets at the same time I then saw Plum, Palette and Blueprint "I caught y-" "WHAT HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!" Plum said cutting me off "YEAH!" Palette and Blueprint said "Well Dad (ink) taught me how to." "Wow." Said Palette "Yeah, well anyways I caught y'all so let's go downstairs." I said. "Okay." They said. 

CONTINUATION FROM BREAK: 

Deneb's Pov: I asked Crescent for help for the directions to the basement and he told me I went started to look for the basement and when I found it, it felt so cold and it was so dark thank Toby these people have a light switch- but I mean who wouldn't? The basement had a elevator for people who didn't want to take stairs I went inside the elevator and clicked 1 the elevator brought me down and saw some boxes and other stuff that didn't look placed correctly.

 So I went to a box that was huge and a little bit wobbly I knocked it down I then saw Lurro "Well looks like you've caught me!" She said. "Oh and Goth is hiding behind the shelf, Raven is underneath the broken table and Angst is in one of the shelf spaces." "Hey!" Goth and Angst said coming out of their hiding spaces and glaring deathly at Lurro, Raven just didn't care so he said nothing. "Come on let's see if they others are caught" I said. "Ok." They all said.

Nobody's Pov: Deneb and the others came downstairs to their parents and all sat down in a circle then Gradient realized that Pj wasn't found yet "uh guys wheres Pj?" "I don't know I haven't found him." Crescent said "Me too." Said Deneb and Sorell. "Well I did see Pj when me and Starcross were going to hide but he said we might ruin his spot so he just randomly teleported somewhere, and before you ask no I don't know where he is now." "Well i'm gonna ask my dad he sorta has a tracking thing on us just in case if we leave his sight he'll know where we are."  The other kids all nod while Gradient tries to go to his Dad they were still talking he then pulled the clothes of his dad and ink turned around to face him "Hey kiddo what do you need?" he asked. Can you track Pj to see where he is, he's not been found." I said "Sure." My dad says.

A/N OOOO~! it's starting to get to the plot wait for tomorrow for another update.