-Not A Plan..YET-

TW: Emotional, crying, sadness

Nobody's Pov: "Okayyyy so- what is the plan." Plum said. "So there's no plan yet but we have to wait until Crescent has another of those 'dreams' and if he has it before the end of the month that we'll all be sure that Gradient or PJ is trying to tell us somethin-"NM spoke before being interrupted "So what you're saying is that we have to wait until I have another dream to conform why don't we just try to come up with a plan now?! Crescent said sorta frustrated. 

"Because your head can create things whenever your dreaming it could be for what you desire and for what you don't desire." NM said "So your saying that i'm just creating this?!" "You think I would want to create Gradient being in whatever the hell that place is crying, screaming, all alone?!" "Well no but-" Killer tried to say but couldn't really find the words. "Fine! I guess i'm doing this by myself!" Crescent said very frustrated walking away stomping." "No! Wait!" Lux said running after him. 

"Just leave him alone." NM said. But Lux ignored him and followed Crescent to see him in a park sitting in front of a tree lightly crying "Hey..hey don't worry about them if you believe it then you do what you want to do, heck if you want I could help you." Lux said. "Really?" Cres asked. "Yep." "Can I join you guys?" Sprinkle asked. "Of course!" Lux said smiling. "It's just that me and Gradient have been friends since like we were 3 and when I saw that he was gone and we could never find him again... I was just so sad like I was about to break down cause honestly he's been my 1st friend until he introduced me to you 2." "And I was just so happy." Sprinkle said letting a few tears get to him. 

"And then it was us!" "The og 4 until Plum and Lurro came along then the rest of them." "So even if the others don't wanna do that then oh well it's their fault we 3 will find him ourself we are the original after all and his bestfriends!" Sprinkle said cleaning off the tears that he didn't even know about. "Yeah!" Lux and Crescent both said. "Let's do it!" They all said. "Okay we will figure this out by tomorrow." Sprinkle said. The three then teleported back and saw the others discussing. 

NM walked up to Crescent. "I'm so sorry for saying that to you son, I will help you no matter what to retrieve Gradient and PJ back." NM and Crescent then hugged. "Okay, so Crescent is right we shouldn't wait just to see if it's true." "I have a plan Crescent should sleep now and then Dream go into his brain and try to appear in the dream then tell us everything we'll put on sound canceling headphones for Crescent so he doesn't wake up by us talking." 

                             "Let's do this" 

A/N: YEP WE ON SOME ELEVEN TYPE SHI >:D

Anyways hope y'all like this chapter I tried to make it long 524 words