-Diving Deep-

A/N: IM BACK YALL 

Crescents Pov: My dad got Angst, dream, ink and error of course, afterdeath with goth and raven, palette and swap. Uncle cross couldn't come because he had to help starcross with his homework and despair and merciless has after school together with shino. Also horror and dust was tryna eat something while sci and outer was with deneb trying to teach him a trick. We all sat down in my bedroom I laid on my back facing up to the sealing my dad gave me nose canceling head phones so I wouldn't have to hear them talking "Thanks dad." I said with a smile. he returned it back "Of course sweetie best I could do for you to get your childhood best friend back." My uncle dream sat on the space before my legs and put a type of magic on my face to make me sleep faster "Okay close your eyes crescent." i closed my eyes the sleepiness taking over me.

I woke up to the same place again I looked to my right to see uncle dream with me "Okay let's go."Dream said "Right." I said. We started walking forward and was met with more blood on the walls with other hurt skeletons and dust on the floor oh. was met with a Gradient but he was in a worse condition than usual he's legs were broken and his eye socket was smashed in and he was moving back and forth with him holding his legs. Dream Gasped I ran up to Gradient "Hello! Gradient you okay?" I asked him but he still kept on rambling words like "We're all gonna die." and "A war is coming." I then tapped him on the shoulder but he was still in his trance.

Then I tapped him harder with more pressure he then seemed to be still but he turned around and saw me. The broken bones in his legs started fixing itself and the eye socket was staring to heal. He stood up with a wicked grin on his face and crazy blood red widened eyes Dream ran up and got in front of me to protect me, but Gradient used his magic but this time it was more darker. I felt the negative aura it effected Dream a lot so when dream was hurt Gradient pushed him out the way and he slammed against a wall. Then he started walking up to me and I started to walk back and back until I was up against a wall "But that wasn't here before!?" I said."You didn't save me Crescent it's too late now and everyone is gonna die and a war is coming." 

"Everyone is gonna die and a war is coming.""Everyone is gonna die and a war is coming." "EVERYONE IS GONNA DIE AND A WAR IS COMING." This time Gradient's voice sounded more distorted "EVERY.ONE.IS.GONNA.DIE.AND.A.WAR.IS.COMINGGGGGG!!"I almost jumped out of my bed when waking up but my father held me down "Calm down son, calm down." I looked to my right to see my dad and blueberry trying to help dream after he was slammed against a wall in my dream he had a big bruise on his head. I kept breathing fastly and my soul rate is going down I felt like I was gonna pass out, I couldn't believe it Gradient isn't there anymore he's more broken than usual and he didn't seem to remember me sadly I miss the old Gradient back."QUICK SOMEONE GET ME SOME WATER." My father said and Ink teleported to go get it.

Inks Pov: I teleported back to my house and ran to the sink and grabbed a cup of water and filled it with water but when I turned around my glass dropped same with my jaw someone in front of me but I couldn't see it "Who? WHO ARE YOU?" I lifted my hands to summon my paintbrush "w-wait don't kill me please." The voice sounded like a girl the person walked up and the person had earmuffs with a blue star on it and a dress with brown on the sides with yellow in the middle and some blue stars on it. I only dropped my paintbrush a little "I fled here from my old universe to be safe from whoever he was." "Who's he?" The girl opened her mouth to speak but I cut her off "Whatever I need to get Crescent a glass of water." "crescent? I'm sorry sir but is he related to Gradient?" I teleported the shattered pieces away and got a new cup and filled it with water "Hey come with me." "Please don't hurt me." "I won't." I said with a smile the girl came up to me and took my hand we then teleported to Nightmares house "Ohh boy." I said knowing nightmare will probably be mad at me. 

A/n: YALL IM FINALLY BACK WEEE BTW WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE PERSON WHO APPEARED INFRONT OF INK? and its 834 words