Dora is Depressed

Dora was sad.

Both her boyfriend Shrek, and Diego had broken up with her after finding out she was cheating on them with each other. Then Shrek and Diego got together and she was single.

'Oh no are you ok' asked a random bird

'No' replied Dora 'I'm depressed'

'L' said the bird then gave her the middle finger

Dora was even more depressed

She decided to call her best friend Peppa who always had good relationship advice.

Peppa made fun of her and called her homophobic and racial slurs. Once she had finished discriminating against Dora she invited her to her house.

Peppa said 'lol I don't really care, im getting high with Suzy do you want to come round'

Dora liked that idea so she grabbed some weed from her basement and went to Peppa's house.

She did not see an orange face watching her from the bushes.

After she left Peppa's house (still high) she tripped over the door and fell in a bush, accidentally faceplanting on Swiper.

'Heyy, I know I look good but you don't have to fall for me like that' said Swiper (Swiper is canonically like this, totally factual and everything)

Dora just thought he was annoying and really hot.

Basically they went back to Dora's and had a load of fun... if you know what I mean... Dora be doing some exploring tonight.

——————————————————————————————

Author notes:

I'm sorry