Adios Amigos

TW: Donald Trump

Also pls comment :)

The day it happened started like every other. Dora woke up as usual and ate breakfast- tacos with Burger King foot fungus. She went over to Peppa's house to do weed and fentanyl and other substances with her and Suzy. They spent most of the afternoon there until exactly 6:09 pm. 

A large rumble sound came from outside. Dora looked around, concerned. 

'Oh don't worry it's probably just Daddy Pig' said Peppa.

It wasn't.

Glancing through the window they saw Donald trump parked in a pink helicopter outside Peppa's house (kind of sideways though because of the weird hill thing her house is on)

'Oh no a Mexican' said Donald Trump because he is racist and doesn't like people who know more languages than him. (So more than one)

Dora didn't like Donald because he kept committing hate crimes against her and didn't support her bisexuality (Dora is canonically Bi because I say so also she has a huge crush on Suzy, as she should) 

'NO ME GUSTA NADA' she screamed in Español.

But Donald didn't give up that easily. Suddenly his British cousin Dick Basil James Trumpigton the 69th of Gloucestershire stepped out of the helicopter and bombed Peppa's house. 

'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' Cried Dora in Spanish. She searched frantically, scouring the remains of Peppa's house for any sign of her or Suzy. All she saw was one of Suzy's feet.

'NOOO MI AMOR' Peppa mourned.

'Haha gg 360 no scope EZ' said Dick B J Trumpigton the 69th 

Then he went and got a bo'o o' wah'er and some tea.

Soon after his sister Mary Anne Brenda Linda Sarah Luigi AmOgUs Trumpigton returned with the fish and chips. They all ate fish and chips and then nuked the remains of America,  then they flew back to England and had tea with her majesty the Queen (Slayyy Lizzie).

The End

Disclaimer: I am British