𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐢. ✭ 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒/ 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍

FEBRUARY 2, 1985; CHANCE
4:46 p.m.

"Abby!" I giggled when Abilene leaped on top of me. Her body hunched over mine the instant she heard her parent's Cadillac leave the driveway. She joined in my laughter, kissing the sides of my face and snaking her hands down to the hem of my shirt.

"What?" She pouted. Her lips were lusciously plump. "Can't blame a girl, can you? I've been thinking about you all day, Darling." Snickering, she leaned back down to press her mouth to my neck. "Thought they'd never leave."

"All day?" My voice cracked when she hit a sensitive nerve. Abby took notice, parting her soft lips to suck on my skin.

"Mhm...all day." Her voice was muffled from the hollow of my neck. I could feel a mark forming. Abby's boldness made me shiver, my hands desperate to hold her. "Can't wait to eat you up."

I melted, gushing underneath her. A long sigh sounded from me, slow and steady. Rounded lips kissed down my body. Abilene nosed her way through the journey, tugging off my shirt.

The button of my shorts popped out of its slot. Denim dragged down my legs. They were pushed aside, along with my underwear. I was naked for her. Completely bare and exposed for my Abilene, for my heart, for my lady.

She delighted in my figure, humming while her hands roamed across my body. Heat pulsed between my legs. Manicured fingernails grazed my skin deliciously. She palmed at my chest, thumbs rubbing over the peaks.

Abby bent so that her head made it in the center of my thighs. Lips and tongue and warmth and flush and us together. She had performed this on me a handful of times before but every single time my high seemed to spike up further and further.

She moaned against me, the vibrations jolting into my heat. Abilene was so beautiful like that, it overwhelmed me. Her dishwater blonde tresses were draped across the sides of my center. Her sea glass eyes were glazed over, lost in the way she touched me. My thighs clamped down on the side of her face. Eyes squeezing shut, I wept for her, trembling as it happened.

"Abilene Harper Shaw!" An agonizing scream filled the room. Her mama stood in the doorway. Her mama...her mama...her mama... "What in Jesus Christ's name do you think you're doing?!"

The woman's face was aghast, her lips pursing into a disgusted expression before her face reddened into a terrible terrible sort of anger. She shook violently, eyes coated with a delirious film over them.

"Abby..." Her father choked on his own gasp. His jaw hung loose, its hinges broken. "No...no...no..."

"Mama, no!" Abilene cried out, twisting around to cover my body. I yanked one of her blankets over my figure, completely horrified as I watched the scene She cowered as her mother charged forward, heels stabbing into the wooden floors. Her hand came up to protect herself. "It's not what it looks like I-"

"You deviant little whore!" Her mama shrieked, grabbing a fistful of her daughter's hair. "How dare you-?! In my house! You dumb little dyke!" Abilene was boxed across her face, sobbing as she suffered more blows. "You harlot!" Another smack. "Pervert sicko!" Blood spurted from from her perfect nose, tainting the white linens beneath her. "I'm gonna kill you, you little hussy!" Her arms were pinned on the mattress. Mrs. Shaw hit and punched and slapped and scratched in her fit of rage. "You'll burn! You're gonna burn for what you done! Whore!"