PT/EPT Subtypes

Although EPT types may seem as the subtypes of PT, It's an extension and that's different. EPT stretches the PT and Subtypes go further in both.

There's currently two types of subtypes. The direction and the peace side.

Direction:

I = introvertion
E = extrovertion

It may remember you of social vs antisocial people or other systems introvertion and extrovertion. But in PT/EPT introvertion is the directness to oneself and extrovertion the direction to others.
But there is already S/P Pd/Sd, you may say. The subtypes decide if the person is included in this environment. For example an PdP-E will let others decide and won't get too involved. A SdS-I type wouldn't go there and would just decide for themselves.

Can you be both letters? Yes, each letter can have their I/E so if you want to write your type just use I if there's more introverted letter and E if more extroverted letters. In a case that they're both equal you can leave a blank space or write a X in it.

The writing:

[Type]-[E/I/X]

The fast-peaced and slow-peaced subtypes. Writen as F or S, they're said as the time the letter need to develop a thought. These are the most funny seeing subtypes because a fast-peaced person may react so fast to their descriptions that they might think they're mistyped. Or slow-peaced types processing what you just said to them.