Chapter 10: The Sleep of Babies

Lucy slept soundly near her sister after the fiasco with Jax, Opie Drama. The kids slept on the floor as they toss and turn to get comfortable. It had been a long time since they had slept together since they were children. The sun as always was Lucy's nemesis waking her up from her beautiful slumber as always. Today was another of her days off, she wouldn't be back to work until Amara left due to a change of plans. 

She left Scott in charge until she came back. She finally got up from her bed, silently not trying to wake up Amara and the kids. She headed to the bathroom where she washed her face and brush her teeth, before putting on her slippers and robe before heading down the hallway. She opened blinds, letting the bright sunlight in that she hated with a passion. She lighted a candle in her living letting the smells of vanilla and sage go through the halls.

 The kitchen smelled of waffles, sunny rays of eggs and the grease of bacon filled the air. By the Time, she finished cooking, her sister and her kids came out of the room.

"Good morning Little Sister." Amara said as she walks over to get some of the coffee that was done making. The kids had grabbed their plates and went to go watch tv as the grownups talked.

"Morning, so what plans do you want to do today?" Lucy asked as she fix her and Amara's plate.

"Whatever you want to do. But who is Misha?" Amara said as she looked at her sister. 

Lucy looks at her sister now remembering the events from latest week. 

"Someone I know from those days. He helps me from time to time." Lucy said vaguely.

"Was he one of your clients?" Amara questioned hoping to at least know about her sister's past.

The thing Amara felt guilty about was she never protect her sister from the crazy hell of the world, from Pop. Mitchell and her felt the blowback of everything after Pop kick Lucy out the family. Even though he still gave her protection and spies mainly to keep him up to date with his sunshine of a granddaughter. But Amara knew that Pop knew what was going on in Lucy's life. But she knew more than he knew.