2.3.1: Wrap party

Later that day, Lucy directed items across the building. Luann watches from afar not liking the woman stepping on her toes. She was scared of her sure, but she didn't want her to take her spot. Georgie Crusso's girls had come over to meet the two ladies that would be over them. The girls were huge fans of the swan. Bobby also watches in happiness that Lucy would bring SOA more money since he found out that Luann was cheating them out of their cut.

"Kip! Juice put that over there." Lucy directed them pointing as they moved it.

Juice and Kip huff at her sighing that she was just like Gemma. Lucy heard them almost making her cuss at them.

"Hey! Don't make me come over there. I'll give you something to huff about." Lucy yelled making her sound like a mom talking to her kids.

Chibs and Bobby laughed at them as they followed her orders. 

"Oh Yeah just like Gemma." They thought.

Croweaters helped at the request of Gemma. This party would be the biggest of all time. Everything is nice and step up. Lucy told the girls to be back at 9 pm. Everyone left to put on their biker cult-ready fits and the girls got their cunniest dresses on. Ima watched in Jealousy as Jax left with Lucy and Tara.

Jax took Tara home, who would come later to see how the party went. Lucy made it home to see her bestie, Morgan Valentine. She hopped out of the car.

"Is that my Valentine?" Lucy yelled almost running to hug her friend.

"My Lucy bear how are you, babe?" Morgan asked basking in her friend's scent.

It's been a long time since they last saw each other. Friends since high school part-time benefits wise. Her first crush on her spectrum. Morgan was a tall, beautiful woman. She had curves that were blessed by Mother's nature and a smile that could light up any atmosphere. Morgan was very attached to the woman in front of her, whose beige dress complimented her curves good.

"I'm good. Tonight's the party, we are going to show them how we do it." Lucy said making her laugh.

" Of course, sis, you know we had that shit on lock. And am I going to see your white boo?" Morgan said with a smirk on her face.

"Yes, he will be there." Lucy smiled at her as they finally walked into the house.

"I also saw the video of you and him. I could tell he was beating that back in. It has been so long since we had an adventure. " Morgan laughed making Lucy stare at her thinking back to the times they used to sleep with each other and have threesomes with their lovers. 

"No, you know after the last time you were on the bench," Lucy stated before laughing at Morgan, who pouted at her.

"Hey! You were the one that asked Henry to be our third partner if I knew he was into that Bdsm shit I would've told him no. I'm a freak but not that type of freak." Morgan pointed out to her.

"He is fine as hell. I didn't know he had a blood kink." Lucy laughed as she pulled out her outfit for that night.

"Oh, he had a blood kink alright. I still have the scar. I think that fool bit me hard on my tittie because I still got bite marks." Morgan says watching her.

"You too, the only difference was he bit me hard on my ass," Lucy commented. She started playing with how she wanted to do her hair. 

"Well ...it's a fat ass. Can I see?" Morgan complimented happily staring at her butt.

"Valentine," Lucy said as she finally started doing her hair rolling with rollers after she was done. 

"Okay," Morgan said rolling her eyes at her friend.