1

Eric is in your debt. You were there to protect him, sure you're only human, but once he's in debt to someone he feels he has to repay it. There's no other way. You took multiple wood bullets to save him. You lay there on the floor, it was a suicide bomber that came for Fangtasia. After everything happened with Godric they were more common.

You weren't just some bystander that got hurt in crossfire, you were someone who decided to protect him, without even knowing what or who he was. It didn't matter if you felt like you knew him, all you knew was that he was the closest to the bomber, only standing a few feet away, whereas everyone else was way further. After the bomb went off you were alive, just greatly injured. You were okay with that, though. Dying protecting someone is better than dying without anyways. You thought you felt peace with where you lay, on the cold hard floor, but you needed to know; how much was this man injured? You had to suck it up and figure it out even if you were in great pain while doing it. You turned on your stomach, using all your strength to lift yourself onto your knees. Looking around slowly, finding the man nowhere to be seen. Seconds passed, he came fast and startled you, looking deep into your eyes, his hand on your face. Blood stained his face in a way that looked like tears.

oh?

oh.

He's a vampire. Of course he was, wood bullets, Fangtasia, you've known already, you were just a bit shocked anyways. You coughed a little, clearing your throat of the blood that was clogging it, before speaking softly, "you're okay." You sighed, relieved.

_

Eric was in disbelief, first his maker sacrificing himself, then a mere human sacrificed herself for him. It brought up emotions he didn't know even existed. It had been centuries upon centuries since he's felt anything like this. That's why he had this disgusting liquid flowing from his eyes. He took a millisecond of a moment to gather himself up, "You need to drink my blood, to live." He never liked to offer himself to just anyone, but this time, he had to. "I'm okay, I'm just glad your still alive" you smiled weakly. Your body weakened before attempting to fall to the ground, but Eric was there to stop it. He was growing impatient and annoyed. "Drink." He said before ripping some flesh from his wrist, you tried refusing as politely as possible but it didn't work. His blood dripped into your mouth, forcing you to swallow. He shoved his wrist to your mouth; trying not to choke you put your hands gently on his wrist, taking more blood into your mouth. After a few moments of you drinking he let his other hand roam your body, taking pieces of wood out of every inch of you. Soon after, he pulled the hand you were drinking from away, you sat up, catching your breath, "Oh my god, I'm so sorry." You said breathlessly. Eric smirked slightly, "humans tend to get greedy on vampire blood, trust me I am used to it." He then wiped the blood from his face and the corner of your mouth, without warning he shoved his finger in your mouth, insisting for you to suck it, trying to get the blood off. "Lets not waste what I have so thoughtfully given you."

You nodded slightly, sucking on his fingers. There was something so seductive about this for him. But he knew, for you, it was just a way for you to live. Nothing was meant by this action, especially since he told you to do it. After he felt the blood was all the way gone, he slowly pulled his fingers out of your mouth.

He stood up in a blink of an eye, reaching his hand towards you, you took it gracefully and stood up, a bit wobbly. He held you there, "you're not scared." He said. You looked up to him thoughtfully, "I'm not..?" You said a bit confused, he sounded a little relieved? He raised a brow, "How do I feel; inside of you?" You couldn't help but smile a little, letting out a course laugh.

"What?" he asked genuinely confused, he never gets laughed at, its a bit insulting. "Nothing, sorry."

He narrowed his eyes for a moment, realizing what you meant, before chuckling darkly. "You're thinking about me like that already?"

"What do you mean, already?" You said jokingly. "Oh honey, we're connected now, you're never going to get me out of your head." You widened your eyes, realizing he was being serious. "But now, I am forever in your debt. You may call on me whenever you're in trouble. I will be there. You saved my life and now I will do whatever it takes to save yours."