5

Eric had gotten himself into some trouble, and now he had to find a way to kill Russel, it was a difficult task and he was exhausted. He hadn't slept in days and his ears were constantly bleeding. He already found a way to pierce his heart, metaphorically. He had sex with Russel's lover and staked him. After words, Eric figured Russel would be after him, for betraying him and killing his partner. Luckily the authority gave him permission to take out Russel, as long as it was quiet. He just had to come up with a plan, but, it was difficult because the king was 3 times his age, and he was way stronger. It made him frustrated, and when he's frustrated it makes it difficult for him to sleep. It also felt like he had no time which technically, he didn't. Russel could kill him off at any moment if he really wanted to. The authority had just left Fangtasia, for the second time this week.  For him, its weird acknowledging that, not even a week ago, he had been raving about how there's no such thing as the authority. He wondered if it was the plan all along to betray Russel, or if he actually believed that.

 Maybe a little bit of both, maybe more so the betrayal. His mind wondered to y/n, Pam had been bugging him to give Sookie up so that Russel would stop coming after him. Sookie being a fairy got him thinking, what was y/n? She could read his mind, and fairy's cant read vampires minds. He'd have to ask her about it, or maybe do some research. He couldn't let Pam find out though, she'd try to get him to do the same thing he did to Sookie, and he couldn't let that happen. The mere human was important to him after all. 

He sighed, dawn is just a few minutes away, so he decided to finally get some sleep.

finally able to type again :) sorry for the short chapter, chapter 6 coming soon!