2

You were awoken by a very sexual dream, about the vampire that gave you his blood. You never got his name and he never got yours. You were still quite confused to why your alive. Normally, when something bad happens only one person comes out alive, never both. So how did you both make it out of there? You sighed heavily. You didn't feel a presence behind you but a hand made its way onto you're shoulder, making you jump. You turned around to face him, how did he find you? "You managed to sneak your way into my mind" he said thoughtfully. "I never caught your name, and I would prefer if I knew it." You let out a breath you had been holding, "Y/n."

"What a beautiful name, Y/n"

You had been taking his attention away from Sookie. It bothered him in the slightest. But it might have been for the best. You were a human who saved him, it made very little sense to him. "Thank you.." You said trying to be as thoughtful as you could; your mind constantly flashing back to the dream you just had. You still didn't even know his name! He had just been staring at you, thinking for a moment. "Do you wish to know my name?" He asked in a low voice. You just nodded gently. "I am Eric, the leader of this area."

"Can you read my mind?" You questioned, and he just chuckled, "No I can not, but I can feel you." Vampires never made very much sense to you. To be honest, you had no idea why you went to that bar in the first place, you felt in a way, it called to you, and now you may be starting to figure out why. "Why did you save me?" He asked, curious; you looked into his eyes before answering, "I needed to. And I was content in being able to save somebody else with the expense of my own life." Eric was confused, "You had no idea who I was in the beginning?" You shook your head, "no sir" you really are something different, aren't you? "What are you?" He questioned. You pulled the covers over your body and sat up, "I'm y/n" you smiled.

. . . . .

Eric examined your body, the parts he could see anyway. He would love to bite ever inch of you. He realized now how hungry he was, but he knew he couldn't, he's in debt to you, he could not let himself do that to you. Even if you could already feel the sexual tension, and the hunger in his eyes. You sat quietly for a moment but figured it would be rude to offer yourself. But you felt bad, you drained him quite a bit. "Do you need to eat?" you asked quietly. "I do, but I will be alright." You offered yourself to him?

Why is he finding it so hard to resist your offer? He knows he should be offended but quite honestly he's not and he doesn't know why. "You know you should never offer yourself to a vampire of my age and power, it is considered rude." You look down and a tint of pink spreads across your cheeks. "My apologies."

He brought a hand up to your cheek, His fangs out in a blink of an eye, "Trust me, I would love to, but I am in debt to you and it would not be fair." He said, in a low voice that loomed and sounded almost like a growl. You looked back up to him, "I believe it is fair. You saved me just as much as I saved you. So, if you'd like to, you can feed on me." As that sentence came out of your mouth he already had you pinned to the bed, he was on top of you. Eric expected the fear that normally radiates, but it never came. You just looked into his eyes, awaiting whatever was to come. His fangs loomed over your neck, why was it so difficult for him to take a bite of your sweet skin?

Finally, after a moment of inhaling your sent he finally got the courage to sink his teeth into you. Your head swung back slightly from the force. Eric's hand went to yours as he forced yours in his hair. You took the message and ran your fingers coarsely through his blond hair. Eric knew it would be almost impossible to go back to Sookie after this. And surprisingly, he was okay with that. Even though, he still had to make Bill think he wanted what was his. Such an interesting feeling, knowing exactly what he wanted at that moment. As it turns out, humans can make him do interesting things.