3

Eric sat, incredibly disappointed. Sookie had found her way back into his bar and she was going on about how Bill was missing. Damn werewolves ruin all of his plans. He was going to go "repay his debt." He wanted to see her, it had been a couple days and he hadn't sensed any strong emotions lately. He could have missed some, it has been a long week after all. He missed the sweet taste of her blood. She was the best taste he had ever had. He was kind of surprised that he stopped himself from sucking her dry. She definitely didn't taste human, something much more. But that was okay.

-

y/n had gotten a new waitressing job at Merlotte's, she knew Sam from way back when, he was happy to let her aboard. After his last waitress got her heart ripped out, he was extremely short staffed. That meant y/n was going to meet the girl that Eric was obsessed with, but she didn't know that.

The thought of him skimmed across her mind, Why did he save her? She was a tool for him to keep living, there was no reason in keeping her alive after that, she was simply just at the wrong place, at the wrong time. That's what she kept telling herself, but they both knew that wasn't entirely true. She didn't want to think about him, she needed to get her mind off of that mind-blowing night. Her hand found the bitemarks left on her inner thigh and that only made her want him more. Which was not a good thing. She was just a 'human' and he was a 1000 year old vampire, who is way stronger and just in general better than her. That night meant nothing to him, it was just to get her blood. She could read his mind though and so she knew that wasn't true, no matter what she told herself.

Eric was busy letting his mind wander to her. He knew Bill didn't want Sookie anymore and neither did he. It was only fun when she was with someone else.

Y/n walked through Merlotte's door, clocking in and putting her apron on, This was her first day on the job. She worked with a tray while Arlene worked bar and rested for a minute. Y/n could tell she had been working a lot. She had felt bad for her, y/n has known her for a long time, helped babysit her kids even. Arlene was not happy when she saw the marks on y/ns neck but she tried her best to keep her mouth shut. But that's not really in Arlene's nature.

...............

After your shift was over you let your feet drag you home. It had been a long day of being in a crowd of very loud people. It hurt your mind greatly, but you needed the money; and Sam needed the help. You loved Sam, and you both went through a great deal together, he helped you and you felt like he really needed the help back. Sort of like the arrangement you and Eric had, but it was much more complicated than that, at least that's what you thought. You had no idea how complicated things were for Eric after a human had saved his life. He was not supposed to do anything with you beyond thank you gratefully but he went against that, like he does.

Normally, the way home was safe enough for your liking, but something felt off, a presence that your not sure you've felt before. The way this creature thinks in pictures, it wasn't often you came across something like that, the images were very bloody and gory, it was for sure a creature you didn't feel like dealing with tonight. It came out of nowhere, and kicked you square in the gut. You fell to your knees and somebody's hand came out of the darkness to grip and pull the hair on your head. Your head swung back from the grave force put into the grip. You let out a long breath and crawled under the persons legs, flipping them forward. Your head burned as it felt relief from the persons hand leaving you. You guys sprawled around on the forest floor, you felt force of the persons hand smashing onto your cheek. redness quickly spread across your face as your nose bled slightly. You had expected to fight this fight alone but something stopped you, or rather someone. Eric came from the shadows as fast as you've ever seen someone go. His fangs quickly came out of hiding as he dug them into the persons neck, after wounding them slightly he threw them out into the distance as far as he could. Leaving them to bleed out and die. He wiped the blood from his mouth, not wanting to taste that disgusting creatures blood. The scent of yours quickly finding his nose as his fangs refuse to retract. You looked at him, hearing the lude thoughts that emitted from his head . It was interesting, seeing his sexual interests. Rough of course, he's no human.

He came at you fast and rested his hand lightly on the back of your neck, "You okay?" He asked, concerned and angry. He hadn't bothered looking at who attacked you, he didn't know why, but he needed to touch you before anything else. Eric got closer to you and leaned down to lick the blood from your nose , he rubbed his thumb against your bruised cheek. He brought his wrist to his mouth preparing to bite into it. Before he could you stopped him, grabbing his wrist and leading it away from his mouth, "I will not be taking any of your blood, Mr. Northman." With the hand that was already on the back of your throat he brought it to the front of it and squeezed lightly, "you will." He commanded, but still you shook your head. Your right hand was still sitting comfortably on his wrist, until you brought it up to your mouth and kissed it lightly, "I do not need it."

You were testing his control, he wanted to take you right here, right now, but he knew he had to wait. That's what being a sheriff meant, waiting. It was all a big waiting game to get what they wanted.

He walked you to your home and pinned you against the cold brick. He finally got his fangs to go away, he kissed your cheek lightly. Making his way to your lips before he stopped a moment. "Are you going to make me wait again Mr. Northman?" You asked softly. Northman just smirked lightly and breathed out a little. "Waiting is the only game I cant stand, and yet its my job. After all, waiting makes everything more enjoyable in the end." He said simply. Your breath hitched as you leaned in to kiss him, but he pulled away. Seconds passed before he finally pushed his lips into yours, interlocking both of you together. Eric held a calm demeanor but he was burning up inside. His tongue slipped in your mouth, you attempted to fight for dominance but you already knew that he won. He threw his shirt off at an inhuman speed, taking your mouth back onto his, he inched both of you towards the door. "Why don't you invite me in?" He whispered, seductively. You put your hands on his back, and said between breaths and kisses, "..please,. Mr. Northman,.. wont-" you sighed heavily before continuing, " wont you come in." Eric grinned against your lips before urging your bodies in the house, he pushed you inside and with the same inhuman speed as before, he kicked his shoes off and ripped your shirt in half.

He enjoyed the sight in front of him. Seeing the color red you wore on your chest, nice and lacey. He picked you up and sped you both upstairs. His hand snaked down in between your legs and he slipped his fingers into your pants. Both of you still caught up in a liplock where he bit down on your bottom lip rather forcefully.