1

You couldn't believe that your 7 year boyfriend has been ignoring you

You couldn't believe that your 7 year boyfriend has been ignoring you. You tried to understand him for almost 6 months because he's a busy man. He's dedicated to playing volleyball which he's really good at. For 6 months the same routine, you even think that he forgot your existence which made you super disappointed.

But as an understanding and loving girlfriend you are, you patiently wait for him to give all his attention to you. You admit that you miss him every day, you call him, he answers, I love yous isn't giving you the same amount of butterflies in your stomach anymore.

You feel exhilarated because your anniversary is coming. You're wondering what he'll do this time? Is he going to take you into a beach trip? Or a romantic dinner date? Or a cuddle in bed all day long? As long as you're with him, it's fine with you. That's what love is, you have to be contented on what your partner could give.

It's finally the day, you checked on your phone to see if there's any message from him but there's none. "The day's still up"you said to motivate yourself.
You even wore a light red bouffant dress that wraps your curvy body perfectly. You also put a light make up and a honey flavored lipgloss. You really know what Kuroo likes the best in you. You curled your hair and put on the sweet perfume that he likes.

7 hours has passed but nothing.Even a text from him, nothing. You almost lost all your hope. You didn't message first, you wanted to know if he really remembered it or not. He sometimes missed your monthsaries and you're fine with that. But anniversaries? It's a huge NO.

The sun finally set, your make up still looked fresh and you even didn't eat just not to ruin your look. He might come here for dinner. You said to yourself, so you combed your hair, and tied it,put on your apron and opened your fridge.

You put on some candles and prepared the table for you two. The food your prepared smells so good that even your neighbors smelled it and complimented your cooking skills. You did some retouching on your face and wait for him again.

8pm

You decided to visit his instagram to check what he's doing. You could see the blue color around his profile picture,meaning he posted a story. You then opened it. It's him and his friends having dinner. Wow, got some time to post a story but no message for his girlfriend, really?

While scrolling you find his friends account that's also in the same place with him at the moment, your hand started shaking of what you just discovered. There's a girl sitting on Kuroo's lap. A girl on his lap. You're on the verge of crying, your legs were shaking and your heart beats so fast.
You couldn't move at all, a lot of scenarios comes into your mind. You take a look on your phone again. It's clearly him, that fringe on his right side that partially covers his eye. That muscular body. You know what your boyfriend looks like, you totally know that it's clearly him.

You're friend so dumb, he even added the location of the place. Probably 30 mins on taxi. You whispered to yourself. Without any thoughts, you went there. You're vision is so dark, the only thing that comes into your mind is to slap the girl enough to get her soul out to her body. While on your dumbass boyfriend, you're gonna make him regret what he did to you.