7

Four years later

Four years later

You are still working as a nurse, you lived happily in the current place you live in, Nagoya. You got a nice and decent life and forgotten how devastated you were when you first step on this place. You never heard about Kuroo looking for you which is good.

Leaving the place helped you move on.
When you moved out, it feels like you're opening a new chapter of your life, leaving the old painful one behind.

You love your life here so much. So often visit your parents during holidays. You never heard about your friends on nekoma since you deleted your social media accounts and changed your number.  But you made new ones here.

You're doing turns in every room you're assigned and you ran into a school mate of yours. She's one of the volleyball club member's girlfriend. You used to talk but never hanged out.

"Oh my God, Y/n?"
Her eyes widened as he walk to you. You gave her a smile, said hello and about to walk away but she grab your wrist, making you stop from walking.

"There will be a school reunion this Saturday evening, are you going?"

You paused for a moment and you removed her hand from you.
" I don't think I can make it."
She pouts upon hearing your answer.

"It's okay, but if you change your mind, please don't hesitate to come. We love you to be there." After the conversation, you excused yourself and waved goodbye.

Later that night, you couldn't stop thinking about her invitation.
Reunion...
You're pretty sure that he'll be there..