4

"That's what I said to her

"That's what I said to her."
Kuroo explained to Kenma what just happened earlier. Kenma's expression is painted with disappointment.He even cursed under his breath.

"You know what, let her be alone for a while. Probably a week. You don't speak so persuing anyway. How did you even made Y/n fall in love with your lack of effective persuasion in the first place?"

"Actions speak louder than words Kenma."

Flashing back 9 years ago.

You had no friends since high school. You were just like a wind, you can feel but you can see.You always find yourself sitting on the back of the row,hiding from everyone.You have no idea why there's no ome trying to be friendly with you probably because of your unapproachable face? Looking rude?

Not until this guy in your class approached you.
"Hey, L/n, do you have a club?" The rooster haired boy approached you. You admit that you've been admiring him secretly since the first day of class.

You shyly shook your head. "All set then, we finally found our new manager." He declared as he place his heavy arm on your shoulder. You glance at him, you scanned his handsome face, his facial features were defined perfectly and you can smell his signature scent that you really love. So beautiful,you whispered to yourself.

You then started to be the volleyball club's manager. Despite your lack of knowledge on the sport, Kuroo's there and taught you everything you wanted to know.

You and Kuroo's friendship grew and feelings from him grew deeper.
"Y/n, do you like me?" Kuroo asked you. You startled, looking pale as you shook your head from left to right.

You turned the shower off and grab the white towel and wrap it around your wet body. You also have another towel for your hair. You proceed o the sink and brushed your teeth, did your skin care routine. You stare at your reflection in the mirror. Your eyes were still swollen but doesn't look so bad like before. You blow dry your dripping wet hair and put on your night dress.

Kuroo is sitting beside coach Nekomata, ranting about his problems. The old man hit the man's head upon hearing him out.
"You silly kid, you shouldn't do that. Young ladies these days were really, really fragile. Their trust were like a glass, once you break it, you'll never gonna fix it again. Now, face your consequence." The old man said to the black haired man who's sitting beside him. The breeze of the late afternoon is passing through their skins. There are children playing around happily and their loud laughter echoed around the area.

"I was once like you." The old man added. Kuroo looked at him and the old man looked up, looking at the sun that's about disappear below the horizon due to Earth's daily rotation.

"I really thought that I can live with only volleyball. I spent almost my entire week, practicing, trying to improve just to get to the nationals. I actually did, but when I looked back. The love of my life is already gone. She probably was tired of me and I don't blame her. After a year, I found her so happy with another guy. Her smiles, I haven't seen those smiles when were still together and with that, I realized that I have to balance everything and be grateful of what you have and take care of it before it's too late." The old man's lonely expression is visible to Kuroo's and can hear how sad his tone was.

Kuroo was enlightened by the old man said. He finally realized something and wanted to fix what he destroyed. This time, he wanted to say sorry to you sincerely and with all his heart. He thanked the old man ,said goodbye and left.

He followed what Kenma advised, he waited a few days, to let Y/n think and realize and for him to prepare and make things right.

Kuroo is standing in front of Y/n's door step. He sofly knock, holding a bouquet of (Fave flower) on his right arm and (fave food and dessert) on his left.

"Babe, are you here?" He said in the middle of the knock, announcing his presence.

But no response.

"Oh you're her boyfriend right?"
A middle aged woman next door called the man's attention. He turn his head to where the woman is. " Ah yes ma'am, is she around?"

"You didn't know?She already left yesterday. She's probably moving out since she had all her stuffs with her."