11

Few weeks later

Few weeks later..

You and Keiji met everyone and hand them the invitation cards. From everyone on Karasuno Volleyball Club on your high school years, Fukorudani, Aoba Johsai,Nekoma,family and friends. It was a long list of people and both of you were tired.

It's already 4 in the afternoon when you arrived at coach Nekomata residence. He's sitting on the porch, watching the sunset. He noticed your arrival and smiled at you. Keiji stayed on the car because he ate his snack that you bought before you went at the residence.

"It's been a while, Y/n." He greeted you as he gave you a smile.

"How are you coach?"

"Still good.What brings you here by the way?" You sit on a vacant chair while giving him a smile.

"I'm here to give you this." You hand him the card.

"Ooh a wedding invitation? Oh you finally got back together?So Kuroo and you are getting married?"
He asked while staring at the card, he probably didn't see what's written on the card.

"Uhh actually, it's not with Kuroo, coach. It's someone else."

His eyes widened in realization and turned into a really sorry expression.
"Ooh, I see. I guess his 4 years was all waste then." He said as he place the card on his lap, staring straight to the sky as he smile bitterly.

"What do you mean Coach?"
You asked him, confused on what he just said.

"After you left, he quitted volleyball."
Your heart sank through your stomach upon hearing the sentence.

"Whaa... whatt. Whyy??" Only two words comes out from your mouth because of the shocking statement your coach said.

"Ask him why dear,I don't want to say it."